I'm a guy. I lost a bet to girl and now she gets to make me do a girly embarrassing dare. What's the worst thing she can make me do?
MikeHarris MikeHarris 18-21, M 50 Answers Feb 6, 2010

Dress you in a cute mini skirt bra with boobs wig hose heals whole makeup with a nice tight top and take you shopping for some Tamponds and when you get home tell her you are having your period and insert a tampon in your rear

Best Answer

She can make you look more feminine, put you in a come get me dress ansd take you out clubbing so you can be a twosome for a guy who likes to swing both ways. Then she can tell you to get him hot and get herself off watching two guys go at it.

Best Answer

That sounds sooo delicious

Best Answer

Dress you in drag and take you to a adult store that has glory holes and watch you give head

Best Answer

Dress as a tranny and pretend to work the corner...<br />
make them get into a guy's car and leave when the man is shocked to see he has a......

Best Answer

your picture is enough to settle that score... or she might get you to do something with a tampon

Best Answer

hey..i like his picture!.. dont pick on his picture!..hmmmm.. purhaps crossdress? lol wax your legs???chest armpits??..lol wear highheels maybe?? always funny to see a guy in a dress!! kinda sexy alittle too to me..(;

Best Answer

She could give you a make-over with all her mary kay stuff

Best Answer

make you dress in her clothes, put on lipstick and stuff, then have you walk into a bar, and flirt with men.

Best Answer

Put you in a little girls outfit plus diapers then make you ask to be breastfed

Best Answer

Corrset, pantygirdle, panties, pantyhoise, hot pink prom dress ( long gown), 1 inch nail exstentions, hot pink nailpolish, 4 1/2 inch high heels, mascara ,petticoat, lipstick, training bra, lipgloss, lipliner, eye shadow, eye liner, rouge, bronzer, blush, long haired blonde wig. All this worn for three years

Best Answer

fully dress him as feminine as possible, heels make up the works ironicly it's also my fantasy

Best Answer

Make you have a period.

Best Answer

That would have to be the worst,<br />
made to dress up as a girl, and then given to<br />
another man, to do with whatever he wanted.

Best Answer

I disagree, I would love that scenario

Best Answer

Worst ?<br />
DEPENDS "on your Perspective". (How about "best": Dress As A Sissy Girl and BE her Housekeeper ???)

Best Answer

Make you go get a wax job down below and posting it on youtube?

Best Answer

Send you out to buy tampons then get you to take them back for a different type.

Best Answer

Have you take her contraceptive pill for 6 months, then show her friends your boobs when they have reached an A cup size. Oh! And they could have a laugh at your shrunken man tool, that will probably be no use anymore. Just I case she decides that this is a fair price to pay for losing the bet, you probably should have some ***** frozen first. Then she should take you down the local in heels and a minidress fully made up and have you try to play pool with manicured nail extentions, having you lean acros the table while taking your shots with a useless ability, while exposing your panties to all the admiring onlookers. <br />
Get more girly than that! <br />
Actualy I quite fancy a go myself no that I've read it back.

Best Answer

dress u in cheerleader, and u should perform in a football game...

Best Answer

refer to you as "Mr.Tiddly winks while putting you in thongs,a cat tail with matching ears.Then prancing you around in a gay club,making you dance with as many gay men that'll have you.oh,and you have to get at least 3 phone numbers.

Best Answer

First, she should get your tongue pierced and studded in a manner that gives you a pronounced lisp. Then she should make you have an orchiectomy. Then she should have all her friends dress and make you up as a French maid with an apron that says: "I hate football!" and make you serve cocktails in a crowded sports bar wearing a name tag that says "Hi, My Name is Sissy. Please Spank Me".

Best Answer