bk2455 bk2455 41-45, M 9 Answers Jun 7 in Community

We pushed the state policeman's Volkswagen into a barn three houses away and then watched him searching for it. Yes, he reported it stolen and then more police came. We all started laughing and all four of us got caught.

Best Answer

I am shocked you would do that. Lol

Best Answer

Yeah i was kind of shocked to read this from this sweet lady as well.

Best Answer

I know. She is so nice!

Best Answer

I like practical jokes. But we should have picked someone else!

Best Answer

That would have been wise. :)

Best Answer

I have had sex in public and no

Best Answer

It involved a bus load of nuns and orphans.. but I don't like to talk about it.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Where do I even start?

Best Answer

Yeah, I've got a list from age 18 and under. Pretty much stopped when I started having longer relationships with women

Best Answer

I got into sports. So my delinquent days were behind me after that

Best Answer

Those photographs were doctored, I say!

Best Answer

I stole a toy from my grandfathers pet shop. I also had a whine cooler when I was 20. And no.

Best Answer

Just one wine cooler.... At 20????

Best Answer

Mooning a 7-11, yes I did get caught

Best Answer

Haaaa. No.

Best Answer

Oh, come on!

Best Answer

I am not about to admit guilt on the internet where millions of people can read it. Why don't you tell us about your crimes?

Best Answer

I keyed a car of a girl who was being mean to my girlfriend when I was 18. So dumb. I never got caught but really did a job on it. I feel bad to this day about it.
That's probably the worst thing I've done an I feel like sh!t about it 25 years later.

Best Answer

I see nothing wrong with that. I did same thing to an idiot who parked so close to my husbands car, that he could not get out of the car. Idiot knew they did that and did not care.

Best Answer

I drove right up to a beer delivery truck that was open and filled my entire hatchback with cases if beer while he was in the bar sticking their cooler. I was 17.

Best Answer

Cool, I wish I had had an opportunity like that. I once took an ice pick and punched all four tires of an idiot who kept parking in front of my house, instead of in his driveway. He blocked the pick up of my trash.

Best Answer

Now you're talking! Feels good doesn't it? I'd do that too if put in the same situation.

Best Answer

I fell through a hotel room window when I was 19. Drunk, jumping on beds like an idiot. I didn't/ couldn't pay for the damage. I staged a hate crime scene along with a huge rock and note and then went an woke up the manager. The story was so convoluted; he didn't seem to buy it. Spent a lot of time before getting the manager moving glass from outside to inside.

Best Answer

My ex was very violent and verbally abusive to me, but then he was verbally abusive to my son. NO ONE does that. I could not get him out of my home, so I went down and put a restraining order on him, in order to get him out of my house. I had to say a few fibs. I had no choice. He was put out, and I do not regret it at all.

Best Answer

You are one tough one! I wouldn't mess with you!

Best Answer

I used to run a college book store scam when I was a freshman and sophomore. I would take last quarters' books and then wait outside the store for someone to buy the same book. I would buy their receipt for ten bucks then return my used book for a full return.
Saved thousands doing this. They caught on but didn't catch me directly.

Best Answer

I haven't run any scams, just paid back idiots who did harm to me. I just feel like it is justice, to pay back those who have deliberately harmed me or people that I love. My ex came to my property in the middle of the night, and tried to kill several of my trees and roses. When he moved to a new apartment, I emailed the owner of the apartments and told him that ex had been evicted from other apartment due to hoarding (true). If someone Fcks with me, then I do same to them.

Best Answer

Forgot..... will try an recalll

Best Answer