dolly99 dolly99 41-45, F 24 Answers May 7, 2012

unwashed vagina

Best Answer

yummmmm the best in the world!

Best Answer

Cat urine.

Best Answer

i had a rotten trash truck spill stinky juice all on the street in front of the house on a very hot day!!!! ewwww...

Best Answer

A corpse that had been in the sun for two days.

Best Answer

The food at Mc Donalds.

Best Answer

my fart

Best Answer

I went to the mountains and I visited this small town and they had an old school sewage pumping system so we could smell everyone's crap for miles each day. Blegh! Gross...

Best Answer

Dead animals decomposing in the hot summer sun,and also rotting fish.

Best Answer

So this really goofy girl followed me home one day, I'm generally a pretty nice person so I just dealt with it. In my parents house everyone has to take off their shoes. well, when she walked by my mom was like "I smell ****, the cat **** somewhere, where's the ****?!" She was running around the house confused as hell... that girls feet stank sooooooooo bad!!!!!!! It was funny tho, we were laughing about it just the other day!

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

How many days of decomp?

Best Answer

Don't know. I'm talking animals here in a rural area. Chickens in particular. Something got them. In was July. In the South.

Best Answer

I once worked a day at a place where gelatin is made... Soooooo disgusting.. Jelly blood everywhere.

Best Answer

a tie between death and white diamond perfume

Best Answer

haha I hate white diamond perfume. The worst. It always reminds me of some relatives I really dislike because they'd practically shower in that crap! haha

Best Answer

Cat poop. Or that one smell that comes from babies after they nap. I tried explaining the smell to a friend but its hard to explain.

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

Really death has no smell. Sorry.

Best Answer

well I worked on a dairy for 3 years out of high school........the smell of cowshit in July or a dead cow or calf is pretty strong in 90 degree heat.

Best Answer

Death.

Best Answer

i dont know biatch what do u have in between your legs

Best Answer

thats not nice

Best Answer

Yeah that isn't nice.You should treat this woman with respect as you wish to be treated with respect.

Best Answer