How did you come to learn it?
wolvescry2 wolvescry2 36-40, F 67 Answers Nov 17, 2011

That it's short, and you really can't ever take anything for granted cause you never know when ts gonna be gone ..

Best Answer

Here here!

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

Be careful who you give your heart to and trust is earned.

Best Answer

Yes it is. Good lesson to learn. :-)

Best Answer

Don't expect others to make you happy. You have to make yourself happy.

Best Answer

Awesome :-)

Best Answer

That the only way to the Father is through the Son..

Best Answer

Hmmm, i'm not quite sure how to take that Christyna! LOL

Best Answer

Forever true!

Best Answer

Being Yourself <333 :)

Best Answer

Like :-)

Best Answer

Your reputation is everything. <br />
You cannot rely on anyone but yourself.<br />
The second may sound harsh but it is true. Do not rely on anyone else to make you happy, take care of you or protect you. It is a harsh lesson to learn, but the sooner you learn it and accept it, the sooner your life will be your own.

Best Answer

To live the life you want, do not waste too much time in a situation that is not working for you out of fear of the unknown. Many precious years can be wasted there. Instead, come up with a plan and use it to get to where want to be. Repeat as often as necessary.

Best Answer

Taking responsibility for where you are in life and doing what you can to improve your situation, while also accepting what you can't change. I like that a lot. We are all in control of our own lives. More than we realize. Thank you. Responsibility and appreciation for what we have goes a long way.

Best Answer

Quite a lot thank goodness, but the thing that springs to mind is that you should never waste your time, such as staying in an unhappy relationship, job or friendship.

Best Answer

If you don't eat you don't SH IT. and If you don't sh it you DIE > ??

Best Answer

Aha! I knew I was missing some vital information. Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Thanks Joe.

Best Answer

To not dwell on people and things who you thought you were not good enough for because in reality you're already good for yourself

Best Answer

Nice :-)

Best Answer

To learn to have inter peace with yourself.

Best Answer

That being a male sucks, have to fight wars and be aggressive and take charge in most things, no body shape like curvy butt etc. I want to start over as female and have her shape and body looks and benefits!

Best Answer

I totally agree with you. I am a very girly feminized male but would have loved to be born a female.

Best Answer

You can be any thing you want to be. Live life as you feel it. :-)

Best Answer

Don't do drugs, or you'll go to a place where I em.

Best Answer

I hear you. You can beat it, and things can be better. Thank you and best of luck ;-)

Best Answer

Never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do...

Best Answer

That the omniverse contains every possibility. So what happens to me at this particular point in this particular set of infinite possibilities is beyond my control. Since I can't move from one universe to another, every choice I make is predetermined. So thus, I can not make mistakes because I was fated to chose every action and inaction in my life. Or if you want to remove the science from it: There is no reason to regret the past or fear the future. Enjoy this moment, because it has never happened before, and it will never happen again.<br />
That and our fortune always exceeds our ability to appreciate it.

Best Answer

Take every day as it comes, the good will balance the bad, although at the time you do wonder....

Best Answer

That's right. Ultimately, the good does balance the bad, particularly if you take responsibility for yourself and make good choices. Thanks.

Best Answer

That it's meaningless. A long life with much misery, the best teacher.

Best Answer

seriously? Then my wish for you is to find meaning. Peace ;-)

Best Answer

That people will always surprise you. I learned it by getting surprised by people.....

Best Answer

Laugh out LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It often happens. Yes. Ha!

Best Answer

To take nothing for granted.

Best Answer

Nice

Best Answer

That a lot of what I believed was good for me wasn't, and that a lot of what I believed was not good for me was.

Best Answer

yes! Another well learnt lesson. :-)

Best Answer