Questionator Questionator 26-30 128 Answers Oct 2, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Troll-spotting. Very humorous to watch in their native environment.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

How to read blueprints. I realy haven't mastered it, nor do I think anyone can, lol.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Best Answer

seriously, too many to list. all manual tool using skills. also, after 1 month of basic training, I was selected to attend West Point. there's something there too, like, soldiering skills. But my favorite skill that I ws able to pick up on in less than a month was the skill of understanding natures secret to her beauty when I discovered the relationship called PHI/phi and was able to apply it to everything I've created ever since. It was something I just noticed and picked up on. Phi is also called ''the Golden Ratio" it's represented by the Fibonacci Sequence and Leonardo DaVinci's contribution of the 1:1.61 rule. If that doesn't count as a skill, put down either TIG welding or Cabinet making / woodworking.

Best Answer

breathing, it only took seconds to learn.

Best Answer

Sutures for wounds. I was able to learn that in one hour, and use it twice during operations. im no vet or doctor, but as here in seychelles animal care is very poor, sutures and basic care is one of the things you need to learn at home

Best Answer

Drawing a portrait. I started out shaky, and within a month of intense daily effort, the drawings started to actually look like the person I was drawing.

Best Answer

I'd love to be able to draw someone...can you offer any tips for someone just starting out? I'm truly terrible at drawing faces, but i'd really love to learn.

Best Answer

same same same. I would love to learn and would be welcome to any tips at all!

Best Answer

I'm not a great teacher. xD Some tips.. Take your time! I used to get so excited that it looked like the person, I would hurry to finish it and it looked like crap. You have to take in every detail. Portraits may take days to finish, or more. Also.. proportions. You have to make sure all of the features of the person's face are aligned.. otherwise.. lol. I'd say more, but I don't want to type a whole page.

Best Answer

I mentioned a few above. :)

Best Answer

Not sure if this counts but I got savvy on the Time Adjusted Rate of Return and all that goes with it in two weeks. That includes the annuities and other things you'll be bored to know about. (grin) Apparently, some colleges have one subject dedicated on this for one semester. Admittedly though, I'm a bit rusty on it now.

Best Answer

pretty boring stuff but the data entry applications I used to work with in a former job

Best Answer

Weirdly it's baking.

Best Answer

You sure it's not baking weirdly?
;-)

Best Answer

Writing in Hiragana and Katakana while living in Japan. It took me about a little less than 3 weeks to completely memorize all 120 or so symbols. It's been a long time since I've used it so I've forgotten most of it, but it was a fun skill to have back in 2007.

Best Answer

Are Kanji anf Katakana the same? Just wondering...

Best Answer

Kanji is where you have one "symbol" that represents a whole word, while Hiragana and Katakana symbols represent the individual sounds. You have a symbol for each vowel and then you have different symbols that represent the vowels paired with a consonant. For example "a" has its own symbol, while "ka" has different symbol.

Best Answer

You still learned it, so that's awesome! :)

Best Answer

Massage

Best Answer

But I can't take all the credit, my teacher was awesome.

Best Answer

some pretty sweet bass guitar licks, and some pretty tight drum beats

Best Answer

Beginning Latin.

Best Answer

It was equal to one year's worth of high school Latin.

Best Answer

I had no trouble at all learning how to bait hooks. Now I'm a full-fledged master baiter. :{)

Best Answer

being grumpy and fed up with life, they say i'm a natural.

Best Answer

Juggling. Just started throwing tennis balls up in the air one day. Mastered the two balls in one hand (no jokes pleas) then moved on to three. In less than a month, I was able to juggle all 3. That was over 15 years ago and I can still do it.

Best Answer

Being a U.S. sniper and learning how to snipe like a bouse!

Best Answer

The art of the full and complete female sexual response, I thought I had it down until I met my soul mate. I was fooling myself. When a man teaches you more about your body than you know yourself, marry him!!! Which I did, 30 years ago.

Best Answer

Jew jitsu

Best Answer

double penetration during sex!

Best Answer