Not funny, not scary but interesting. A friend of mine in the USMC related an experience that occurred when was a young boy. He and his brothers and sisters were out side in front of the house playing, when they all saw a man walking toward them on the sidewalk. But this was no ordinary man. He was transparent and red. He entered their gate walked upon the porch and entered the unopened front door. He said they weren't scared just amazed. They called him the red man. I don't think the man ever returned.

Best Answer

I didn't over hear it but it happened to me. When my daughter was a baby. I accidently locked her in a running car. The window was open just a half inch and out of nowhere appeared this guy, he stick his arm thru that tiny space and unlocked the door. When I turned to thank him he was nowhere to be found. No one else around me knew what I was talking about. No I don't do drugs, nor am I crazy. Would that freak u out a little?

Best Answer

Makes the goose bumps run Huh!

Best Answer