Questionator Questionator 26-30 401 Answers Feb 18 in Community

Question of the Day

I never EVER let any limbs hang over the side of the bed at night, for fear of getting grabbed by something...lol

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Lol I thought growing up would get rid of that fear but nope. I also must be covered because the blanket is protection after all.

Best Answer

Same here so when it's hot I can't help it but keep the blanket over me

Best Answer

I can relate too .
It was a childhood fear, thanks to Trilogy Of Terror ..Zuni Doll ! , then I watched Paranormal Activity and went thru. it again ! LOLOL

Best Answer

Why? Why? Why? Did you have to mention the Trilogy of Terror?
**prepares to sleep with night light**
:-)

Best Answer

Lolol . I have the doll ! Would you like to sleep with it ?

Best Answer

I'll be sleeping with ALL the lights on tonight, thank you very much!

Best Answer

You're welcome ! Lol
I watched it as a very young girl . It stuck with me ever since . When I saw the doll some years ago , I had to buy it , it was meant to be ! Lol
He is about movie size , with very sharp teeth .

Best Answer

Right! And my blanket is kinda thick, oops did I just admit I have a special blankie. Lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

Same here, I also just had my thermal blankets underneath my quilt get taken out for the hot weather, thank goodness. And now it's getting cooler ugh

Best Answer

thank u i was of the thought that m alone who has this problem i felt shy in sharing with others but now i can

Best Answer

I feel the same way and lots of people in my family do too

Best Answer

Your fear is far from irrational. The moment your blanket "force field" is down or the second you accidentally allow a limb to hang off the bed.... SatchMo will grab your foot and drag you to hell....you may want to invest in a sleeping bag with a hood just in case

Best Answer

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAH I have that fear too LOL I also don't like giving my back to the door, actually I don't like sleeping on my side because I am uncomfortable having my back uncovered, but when I do sleep on my side, then I don't give my back to the side facing the door.

OMG I am such a weirdo LOL!

Best Answer

lol I wont sleep on my stomach for that same reason...lol

Best Answer

HAHAHHAHAHA Finally, I am happy to find someone like me!

Best Answer

Ever since I heard a clown scary story I keep my bedroom door shut when I sleep an I always sleep on my stomach­čśľ

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I have a friend whose cat would torture you. If you let your hand or any part of your body hang off a piece of furniture - she is bound to attack it. It is all fun and games for her but you would trip.

Best Answer

Having a hard time now, with a new puppy, she sneaks into the room in the morning without a sound, then pounces on the bed...lmao

Best Answer

That must be awful with cats and puppies. When my dog was a pup mum use to put him on my bed and let him walk and dig into the quilt to get me out. My dogs sometimes come into the room and sniff and nudge me while I would just be waking up, scared the day lights out of me. My dog just nudge his nose at my butt earlier while I was under the quilt. So frustrating

Best Answer

u have the same problem as that of mine, I was here to write this but the first answer keep me quite.

Best Answer

I do the same.

Best Answer

I don't like any of my body parts hanging out of the cover either.

Best Answer

Ha! Ive got that exact phobia too..

Best Answer

I sleep in the center of my bed or near the wall to avoid that. I also can't sleep with the closet or room door opened nor cracked. I've gotten used to sleeping in the dark but a light has to be set on a timer for me to sleep. I have to have some kind of light source for my active imagination to chill long enough for me to passout...After that the light has to go for me to stay to asleep. Also am a light sleeper so any sound what so ever wakes me up. It's just all around suckage. haha...

Best Answer

Same here :-D

Best Answer

70 years old and have always had my feet hang over the end of the bed, no problems yet, but maybe I need a longer bed.

Best Answer

Lol? Each night your arms hang lower & lower. Soon I'll be able to grab them ( My claws, while sharp, are short)

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am the same way!

Best Answer

shiver

Best Answer

i hate stairs that are open in between each step bc i am terrified that i will trip, slip thru the opening and fall to my death.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I was afraid of something grabbing me as I was walking up those stairs.

Best Answer

Me too. Unfortunatly not my most unrational fear.

Best Answer

Cloverkitty, I am the same way about these stairs; going up to my apartment I walk on stairs like this. I think that maybe just one leg will go through if that happens, and there would be injuries associated with that.

Best Answer

its so irrational because my body hasnt been able to fit thru there since i was probably 3 or 4 yrs old...but the terror i feel on those stairs is 100% based on a whole body trip and slip thru that opening...theres no getting stuck on a nail, no digging my nails in to hang on...just an inexplicable quick and slippery death plunge via a hole i am not physically able to fit thru...

Best Answer

or you could fall forward and break all your teeth , sorry haha, valid though

Best Answer

I feel like my leg with fall through and break

Best Answer

That I'll get drunk and knock up EPAllie and have to marry her and she'll force me to become the next Questionator.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Congraturation, your comment was voted most pregnant, and you have received the my baby award.

Best Answer

Why does this not have 100 of those dopey hearts?

Best Answer

Being abandoned by someone that loves me. It's hard after my wife left

Best Answer

Understood from personal experience. After 27 yrs married and my husband secured an apartment (l had no idea) told me he did not love me, and that he was unhappy. He wont talk to me only about divorce issues. I told him i would always love him and care about him and his reply is "Not the same here!" in an angry hostile tone. Who does this after so many years. I have no sibs and all my folks are gone. Yes i have friends, thank God! i never had a Plan B b/c Plan A was til death do us part. i am abandon, and alone, the heart beating furiously when i think of it which is almost every other minute. I would not wish this on my worst enemy. Rejection, being told you are not loved and cutting words i pray are part of what will help get me through this, which does not even seem remotely possible. The Lord Jesus is who gets me thru each minute of this nightmare of abandonment. So keep praying.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry for your experience! How horrible. Your husband obviously is confused and has many issues, all of which probably have nothing to do with you but, instead, with himself. But even knowing that unfortunately cannot erase the deep, overwhelming pain you must be enduring. May God be with you. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

Sounds like the Dawg had a girlfriend on the side....you should be ANGRY and then derive the strength to go out and make it on yer own...you can do it...show the Bas**rd you don't need him!

Best Answer

Just remember-as long as you are not the one acting this way and that in your own consciense you know you are treating him right, then you can pray that he can get on with his life. Holding onto resentment, which is very natural for all of us imperfect people, is like having a basket hung around the back of your neck. As long as it's empty, you are okay. As soon as you start putting resentments into the bakery, you are the one who chokes to death. Become the woman that Jehovah God wants you to be, and that will bring you happiness.

Best Answer

How horrible. I'll definitely keep you both in my prayers.

Best Answer

i am so heartbroken by that. i feel so lucky by comparison. my brothers understood me and made me strong(at the time i threw rocks at them) the lesson i learned was depend on yourself first and love who you choose but never lose sight of who you are. (stupid words from a les native american girl)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's not really an irrational fear because you've experienced it and with 50% of couplehood ending in divorce . . .

Best Answer

Not at all irrational, but hopefully not likely. <3

Best Answer

My greatest fear is harm to my children, but my most irrational fear is of open water. Deep water. Water where you can't see a clear, shallow bottom. Creeks? Sure. Shallow rivers? Sure. Pools, absolutely. But lakes, the ocean... where anything could be lurking beneath, oh hell no. <br />
If I believed in former lives, I would swear I had been drowned in mine. *shiver*

Best Answer

There is no reason why in a metaphysical universe, that we cannot have 'lived' before, and your fear is certainly not irrational, the water is stranger to human kind than the moon, don't y'know...

Best Answer

I am so exactly the same as you! I hate deep water so much! I am absolutelt terrified of it and will not walk or swim in the sea for fear of something pulling me under and I can't bear to look at poctures of shipwrecks...the eeriness and just eughhh *shivers*...I recently watched a video the other day of someone diving into the dark part of an ocean, where you can't see anything whatsoever...I was screaming at them the whole time to stop.

I believe in Re-incarnation, too. It's very possible that we died in water of something involving water terrified us!.

Best Answer

I have an irrational fear of water too, but not so much open, bottomless water as small, possibly entrapping water. I see a bucket or a barrel full of water and I imagine tripping as I approach, ending up upside down in it, trapped and drowning. I remember as a child having dreams that every puddle in the roadway was arbitrarily deep and had it's own gravity (black hole) to pull me down and into it...

Maybe in former lives *I* was waterboarded (or more ironic, a waterboarder!)?

Best Answer

Learn to swim competently then you master your fear.
fear is caused by the inability to react to certain situations.

Best Answer

I feel uneasy in water, ocean or otherwise.

Best Answer

Demons and Miley cirus... but mainly miley

Best Answer

Lol her kid fans are scarred for life thanks to wrecking ball

Best Answer

Success and being truly loved.

Best Answer

Yes that is a conundrum, and my friend has the being loved thing all over her....it's a strange thing, but it's you who is shutting it out....and it takes masses of trust to really feel loved....work on the trust issues, and the feeling of being loved will follow...as for success, treat it as an unexpected guest...

Best Answer

When I was in my teens I felt the same way and would even self sabotage in order to prevent it.

Best Answer

Ditto. I want to succeed and be loved, but I'm afraid to receive it. It's weird yo.

Best Answer

Same here...

Best Answer

Death of my family, every time someone is late I make a scenario that they are dead.

Best Answer

Sometimes, as a mother, we get our knickers in a twist, because we feel responsible for 'Everyone' and I some times do it myself, when folks are late...it's because you care, & worry...accept that you are concerned and ask them to contact you to stop you fretting, which may help to calm you...my dear...

Best Answer

The weird thing is, I'm only 22 and engaged.
I don't have any children, I worry about my older brothers and parents.
They all my whole world and I couldn't possibly imagine living without them.

Best Answer

Can relate...my family WAS my whole life and that is wrong...don't be that way....do yerself a favor and don't live for your biological family...i did and now they are gone and my life is NOTHING!

Best Answer

Live a life pleasing to God-that will make you a happier person!

Best Answer

oh my god me too...like when my parents wont pick up the phone i freak out!

Best Answer

yes i can relate...had my whole family die within 3 consecutive years......just myself and a non caring sister left.......fear also that i will pass in my 50's like 2 sibling have already...not a good way to live life

Best Answer

I have an intense fear of making irrational answers.

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

Escalators, I always imagine I will fall off O.o

Best Answer

I used to be afraid of escalators especially when going down

Best Answer

Yes exactly, it is scary when going down lol

Best Answer

my shoe got struck in one once

Best Answer

I can't close my eyes in the shower for very long. I've seen too many horror movies where someone gets killed in there, always with their eyes closed.

Best Answer

After watching a lot of Criminal Minds episodes, I have a fear of ropes.

Best Answer

Oh my yes...

Best Answer

Same with me especially when I go to shampoo or something!!

Best Answer

Yess! Exactly!

Best Answer

I tape a piece of material over my laptop camera even tho I know it's off. I'm afraid someone might be watching me.

Best Answer

This is scarily accurate ._.

Best Answer

Very rational

Best Answer

I can see you Haw Haw Haw, Oh jesus I am evil.Haw Haw Haw.

Best Answer

Feeling weak and with no money or help..

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

I think it's pretty common, fear of the unknown!

Best Answer

i think i irrational to fear death because is inevitable .

Best Answer

plus you never know how you die

Best Answer

Yeah that too!

Best Answer

Fear 1:<br />
The world will be taken over by either<br />
A. Pollution<br />
B. technology <br />
C. Idiots<br />
Fear 2:<br />
Zombies will take me away<br />
Fear 3:<br />
My mother will take me to a detention center<br />
Fear 4:<br />
Nobody cares about me<br />
Fear 5: <br />
I won't learn everything about science and space<br />
Fear 6: <br />
I will kill an animal accidentally <br />
Fear 7:<br />
My family will die and my friends will commit sewicide

Best Answer

my fear of pineapples :/

Best Answer

Fear of farting in a room full of people

Best Answer

Fear of that during a moment of intimacy!

Best Answer

Nah I still think the room full of people is worse.

Best Answer

fear of being in a room full of people and they all fart at the same time........... all except me.

Best Answer

I fear being in a room with you!

Best Answer

All of my fears are rational ones. To me, at least.

Best Answer

im afraid of giant *** snakes eating me whole

Best Answer

Me too!

Best Answer

Fear of someone else I love, e.g., my son, best friend or fiancee, dying. I've already lost my 6 yo daughter and my husband of 30 years. I lost my mom at 11 and my dad at 34.

Best Answer

Thank you very much. I think my Gran had it worse that me. She lost 2 husbands and 2 of her 3 children. One was my mom, the youngest. She was/is my role model!

Best Answer