Question of the Day

Most people who are considered attractive by the masses, I don't usually find very attractive at all. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen. Pretty hearts, not so much.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yeah - hearts are ****ing revolting! Ever had lambs heart? Tastes like sh*t, too!

Best Answer

you should work were I do..not so much common

Best Answer

getting the job, that you know they are going to fail at.

Best Answer

mhm *nods* O.o

Best Answer

Spread horrible untrue rumours about a young woman stealing a boyfriend from her. The sad part is that the boy in question once gave the attractive person a ride home from work. However he did marry the lovely young woman that the rumours were spread about. They have 2 kids and are very happy. The attractive woman has continued her negative behaviour and remains single to this day.

Best Answer

oh come on not all attractive people are obnoxious

Best Answer

I'm not at all obnoxious lol :D

Best Answer

i agree thanks for pointing that out ...
i know many people who are great friends of mind who are attractive yet there the most genuine people i know
............ HOWEVER THERE ARE VERY FEW

Best Answer

A girl flirting her way out of a drink driving charge.

Best Answer

The most recent tickets I got out of are one yesterday for driving 70 miles an hour in the breakdown lane. The one before that I was driving 65 in a 40 mile zone. Got out of both by overblown respect, "Yes officer, you are absolutely right sir. Thank you for stopping me, I didn't realize I was doing that." State cops signed up for the job to get respect and to carry a big gun with a big hat on. Kissing as.. is my recommendation. and also recommend slowing down.

Best Answer

Having a hissy fit because she didn't like her job assignment, which got it changed and inconvenienced three other members of staff.

Best Answer

Being a flirt that they ruin relationships.

Best Answer

Uhhh, being themselves.

Best Answer

My niece is embarrassingly conceited.Her facebook posts make me cringe from her vanity...yet not one of her 500 friends has EVER called her out...

Best Answer

I know what you mean honest girl, There's a friend on fb who puts a different pic of herself every day! She makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! Get over yourself, you are NOT all that, girl! I'm embarrassed for her.

Best Answer

Be useless.

Best Answer

I've seen a man beat his girlfriend and then completely put the cheese on when questioned by the police, and because he was attractive the woman cop let him get away with it.

Best Answer

Not giving (orally)

Best Answer

They seem to get to make fun of people that "aren't attractive" all because they met some societal bullshit standards.

Best Answer

To go along with Keeping Up With The Kardashians, how about every person featured in a successful reality show ever? And not to mention a lot of singers today. Especially Justin Bieber.

Best Answer

Being looked at as a saint

Best Answer

CHEATING!!!!

Best Answer

Getting away with a traffic ticket when pulled over.

Best Answer

My BF and I went out for dinner with another couple. When I saw the GF, I thought "WOW" is she ever beautiful and a real creation of what the world would want to look like! As the night rolled on, she decided to order 9 different plates, taste a bit of everyone and stated "This sucks". Remember, this was a top of the line restaurant. She never did end up paying for the food, stated the waitress "sucked" after she kissed her a$$ all night, and actually got away with it ...no class whatsoever, but she still managed to pull it off.

Best Answer

It would be the fact, that they are shallow and threat people differently. <br />
They have no respect for the other human! <br />
They do not not deserve to be spoken/written about on EP. <br />
They do really make me sick!

Best Answer

If I had an answer to this question its that a lot of attractive people have their palms out and a sense of entitlement. For me I was the ugly duckling and so I have experienced what it is like to be invisible and <br />
what it is like to be treated better because of looks. I have a kind heart but I still am called a "heart breaker" because men fall in "love" with me. I hate when I tell a bad joke and I know its a bad joke<br />
but people laugh anyway. Or no one calls me on shortcomings. I am a loner and before I use to get away with it and now I am a "stuck up b*****". I use to judge attractive woman as b**** but if I see a light in<br />
their eyes and a warmth about them than I know they are truly beautiful not just hot. I just thought I would throw in my two sense and some extra stuff.

Best Answer