Questionator Questionator 26-30 187 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Question of the Day

A pig checking his insurance on his app

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best Answer

Pigs could read that and find it offensive, if you were a pig who grew with humans how would you take it? you scoundrel!

Best Answer

I LOVE it !

Best Answer

I was waiting for the plane to take off when suddenly, an old white woman refused to seat next to a black man and started making a scene. She was complaining and complaining to the stewardess, the stewardess said kind of something like this,"I'm sorry ma'am, we didn't have any seats left in the economy class, but i'm sure we have some space left in the forst class seat.. I'm going to talk to the captain about that first." The stewardess then walked away and came back like about 5 minutes later or so? She said,"We do have a seat in First class. So, we would like to transfer you to the comfort of First Class because we don't want you to seat next to an annoying person." The old woman smirks, but then the stewardess said,"So, would you mind to take all your belongings and sit in the comfort of First Class, SIR?" The man then stood up and walked to the First Class and everyone was clapping their hands off! Some were even giving shouting and clapping while standing up. (The next day after the flight, someone shared it in the internet and it was given a lot of attention to and a lot of people commented,"faith in humanity restored.")

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You couldn't be original?

Best Answer

ROCKFUCKINGSTAR-story. TY for sharing it :)

Best Answer

That's awesome. Good for the stewardess.

Best Answer

I don't understand how only one seat in first class but a white woman and a black man or someone and it's like they both get it, what?!!??!?!?!?!?! hooooooozzzzzaaaaaa meohmymobolouoli!!myyyy!

Best Answer

Good for him.

Best Answer

It's an old anti racism ad... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yVMik5Mfwk

Best Answer

This is an urban legend. Not a true story.

Best Answer

Seen that today on Facebook

Best Answer

Now that's a great story! Thank you.

Best Answer

I remember reading about that on Facebook love it

Best Answer

I heard that! Actually this happened to a Jewish guy as well, by a young blond. I guess stories can alter a bit in passed-on versions

Best Answer

When I was discharged from the Army and on my way home I was on the same flight as some of the Olympians, two gymnast girls and Michael Phelps. I don't care for the Olympics and sat by myself at the terminal because I prefer to be alone in situations like that. Phelps had a place carved out for hisself because I guess he thought he was special so then an airport worker came to me and told me to move. I was like, "What the..I'm not bothering anyone!" I didn't know who that Phelps guy was anyway until later I saw his smug face on tv. Anywho Phelps got my attention and was trying to say something from 15 feet away, I couldn't catch what he was saying so I told him to come over because I couldn't hear him, he just started rambling on about swimming and about how supportive his mama was and I was not interested in hearing that boring baloney. When it came time for us to board the plane he insisted that I take his autograph, I refused. Then when I got onto the plane we had to wait for nearly half an our for the two gymnast girls to arrive and the gushing flight attendant told them that they could choose to sit wherever they wanted, they sat in the seats right in front of mine. I muttered "Hmph, Olympians" in a sarcastic tone I guess. I know that saying these things sounds obnoxious, but I never was the type to moon over strangers, no matter how amazing others think they are and I never was a sportsfan. I did go to a hockey game once but that's only because it was paid for while I was in the Army and I honestly thought the crowd's hostility was more interesting than the game it'self. So.....

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

That got pretty good.

Best Answer

Now THAT was a good read, lmao

Best Answer

It's 100% true.

Best Answer

Yep I do not like people who are up themselves !

Best Answer

Is this real story or figment of your imagination?

Best Answer

The story about Michael Phelps ??

Best Answer

It doesn't SEEM real does it? This story is real, believe it or not. I still could care less about the olympics.

Best Answer

Michael Phelps has a smug face?

Best Answer

Smugs are smug

Best Answer

Everyone needs an antagonist it seems. I'll be the one.

Best Answer

Putting on airs are we?

Best Answer

thanx for taking up the whole fruckin page :)

Best Answer

Bite me. I'm not here to win.

Best Answer

That is so interesting. I admire that trait, that you don't like things 'simply bc others do.' You've got a real sense of self and self-made opinion; don't believe in media-made personalities. You keep yourself real and true to who you are in that way.
It admirable.

Best Answer

Thank you Sunshine!

Best Answer

The little toddler behind me continually kicked my seat and his mum wouldnt do anything to stop it....he was my nephew but still.

Best Answer

Haha... So you were essentially mad at your sister/-in-law?

Best Answer

Half sister lol

Best Answer

a drunk who kept rattling for hours about how we are going to crash

Best Answer

6 blocked toilets in KLM economy class for 14 hours flight..

Best Answer

How many toilets were there total ?

Best Answer

I can't remember...

Best Answer

Damn it 69viv you left us with a cliff hanger jk

Best Answer

wow that sucks!

Best Answer

Yep! But I was the last one to use one toilet before they realised it!! :) and no it wasn't my fault they blocked...

Best Answer

Were you really the last one to use it? How did you know that? LMAO.
Hugs my dear.

Best Answer

I was the last one to use one of them, then the air hostess waited outside the door to put the sign up...and I came out smiling! I had just made it!! :)

Best Answer

How do you know it wasn't ? Lol

Best Answer

All I hear is denial lol

Best Answer

How do you know how a granny smells there

Best Answer

Nursing home probably

Best Answer

Economy loos all totally blocked
on a British airways flight. Business section was not impressed with the trail of economy invading their space. Our section reeked. Never flown BA again - ever!

Best Answer

Haha he's been getting it on in the nursing home . That's borderline necrophilia

Best Answer

Someone changing a baby's nappy on the drop-down table....

Best Answer

That's not so bad.

Best Answer

What airline do you fly with.....Ryanair?

Best Answer

Ah
A snob now are we??

Best Answer

No, they accept anything as long as they can charge for it...

Best Answer

*chuckling*

Best Answer

There was a politician who managed to delay a fight for more than an hour because he was late. When he eventually arrived, he didn't go straight to the terminal as expected. He went to the airport mag stand first. And then after taking time choosing a magazine, he had a photo-op with a bunch of strangers. He even had some airport staff accompanying him. This is not hearsay. I was there.

Best Answer

Man!!! Some ppl like that, famous ones with armies if servants and media crooning, can be so FULL if themselves! It's maddening!

Best Answer

this very young puta giving this man a bj under a blanket . i guess u can do that in first class .

Best Answer

gross!

Best Answer

he was like , 70 .

Best Answer

That should go down as an act of mercy.

Best Answer

LovesCompany - You must be a merciful person. LOL

Best Answer

Maybe, Harding, but I don't think I would have been merciful enough to put my head under that blanket.

Best Answer

Yuck. Tell me abt it. (Don't.)

Best Answer

maybe . he had a small one . i could tell her head wasn't moving up much at all .

Best Answer

Perhaps, use of the fingers may have been sufficient..no hand required. LOL

Best Answer

Or just the pinky finger even haha

Best Answer

What's a bj?

Best Answer

Oh never mind I realized what that is - that is so disgusting!!!! Ppl actually DO THAT on PLANE Rides?!?!

Best Answer

A stewardess picking her nose just before serving the in-flight meal.

Best Answer

ohh nasty!!!

Best Answer

A drunk guy pushed my mother over because he wanted to get off the plane faster. He was so violent that we called police and they took him away.

Best Answer

Pushed your mother over? Wow.

Best Answer

Nice job! Serves him right haha

Best Answer

I sat next to a guy who took a handful of Valium( he did offer to share) and then went to the bathroom. He never came back and the flight attendant had to open the bathroom door. He was asleep on the toilet and it took several people to pull up his pants and escort him back to his seat.

Best Answer

Ewww!!! I wonder who'd be brave enough to pull up a stranger's pants...

Best Answer

It wasn't me!! Lol

Best Answer

On the plane with my family, young couple across from us with a shared blanket... Obviously messing around. Thankfully it was late so my wife and my kid were sleep! But seriously do that stuff in private!

Best Answer

Agreed! I hate how some people publicize there privates WAAAY too much. It's aggravating and infuriating. Sometimes I want to scream at them to knock in some sense. I mean really!

Best Answer

A guy trying to fit a refrigerator into the overhead compartment.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I'm not even ******* kidding either! This dude comes in with a fridge on a two wheel dolly, and tries to hoist the thing into the overhead bin! The flight attendant nearly dropped dead. Nobody was saying anything to him and finally I had to stand up. I was like dude, you have a carry-on the size of a goddam yak, get that thing out of here.

Best Answer

Hahahah I've never heard of such a thing happening. I would have loved to see that!!!

Best Answer

Three elderly trying to join the Mile High Club under a shared blanket.

Best Answer

¿¿¿ three ???

Best Answer

Right there... Haha... I know they couldn't fit in the toilet, but still? There are things you just don't want to see.

Best Answer

Myself in handcuffs.

Best Answer

Now that just takes the cake!

Best Answer

Which cake? ; )

Best Answer

someone who I had to sit next too that just talks and talks omg drove me crazy lucky I was only on the flight for 4hrs I was exhasted when I got off

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

A man that looked like Obama.

Best Answer

Shhhhh!

Best Answer

What!? He's goofy looking!

Best Answer

That he is, and he has drones.

Best Answer

But at least he didn't look as bad as you! Yawn

Best Answer

also at least he doesnt look as goofy as that red neck retard bush lol

Best Answer

The row behind me on a four-hour flight: One parent, four kids under the age of 8, all screaming and throwing fits until they were each handed an iPad and a gluten-free snack. Once the seatbelt sign turned off, the other parent came back to the coach section from first class, holding a baby, and blocked the entire aisle for an hour while ALL FIVE kids either cried, screamed, or whined. Nightmare.

Best Answer

The smell of burning rubber, smoke coming out of the propeller, the announcement by the pilot that he feels we "should be able to make it",to our destination on only one propeller, and the stewardess strapped in her chair pretending to read a Readers Digest while wearing a big smile with tears rolling down her face. All of us on that airplane were laughing under the stress of knowing we may die.

Best Answer