Question of the Day

My ex intentionally poured my deceased mothers ashes in the middle of the street b/c I wanted to leave him.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That... is so awful.... How can a person like that even live with themselves?!

Best Answer

He has no soul. He never even apologized. It was traumatizing for me.

Best Answer

OMG, what a cretin.

Best Answer

With patience, you may haveyourchance to pour his down the toilet.

Best Answer

That's horrible! Sorry you had to go through that!

Best Answer

Had no choice but to stay at that time. I wanted to hold on to what ashes were left in the box. I was 7 months pregnant...finally escaped when my daughter was 9 months old.

Best Answer

I couldn't believe it was happening at the time. Felt like I was dreaming. Couldn't comprehend what was possibly going through his mind.

Best Answer

The way he's destroying his life...I probably won't have to wait too long.

Best Answer

I've met him a couple times. I can see him doing that evil crap. But the tables have turned now. You have the power not him. Good job Chance!

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

Please, please tell me that neanderthal is NOT the baby's father. If he is, you have legally-binding PERMENANT restraining order against him RIGHT?!
He should also have a 'court ordered' vasectomy so that he can father anyone else's child FGS!

Best Answer

I bet it didn't encourage you to stay with him

Best Answer

That is horrible. I'm sorry that he was so disrespectful.

Best Answer

Raped me.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Very sorry to hear this

Best Answer

i hear you.

Best Answer

Yes that would be those most offensive. Sorry to hear that. :(

Best Answer

The only thing I can think of that is worse than that is the one that raped both my 2 year old daughter, and my 11 year old daughter.

Best Answer

Mmmmmm, tough one this but i would probably go with - "telling they were dying of cancer to borrow money off me". I hardly slept for a week thinking about how i was going to step in and try to bring up their children. Then i found out they never had anything and just wanted money to go play poker machines.

Best Answer

Ouch. Sounds like my ex. He's done very similiar things to me.

Best Answer

Wow, sociopath...yuck.

Best Answer

So many psycopathic creeps out there. Fine tune those bullsh*t antenna's ladies.

Best Answer

Blamed me for my SONS DEATH

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Jeez, Ned, that's wretched.

Best Answer

*Hugs*

Best Answer

*HUG*

Best Answer

my mother

Best Answer

Oh my GOD

Best Answer

That is
dispicable

Best Answer

Molested my five year old daughter.

Best Answer

I understand how you feel. But I do believe he found forgiveness, and it is much more pleasant and encouraging to see a sinner finding pardon and grace than it is to see an evildoer being punished in hell.

Best Answer

She married me but didn't love me.

Best Answer

I can't bring my self to even "like" some of these answers they are horrific.

Best Answer

I have had some horrid things done to me over my life..like some on here..I have been raped and aas well sexually abused by my brother. But interestingly enough those were not as offensive as my ex telling me as we broke up that i quote on quote " you should of kept the baby" speaking of an abortion I had because he wanted it more than I did. I really wanted that baby and I believed at the time as I do NOW it was the RIGHT decision. BUT for him to say that to me? Was beyond Offensive. =(

Best Answer

That is awful
to use such a painful intimate thing
against you
to hurt you
i call that evil
"using intimate knowledge against another person
in order to hurt/devastate them"

Best Answer

Oh my God how can people be so cruel

Best Answer

Told me that I wasn't good enough, because of my race.

Best Answer

all people are equal

Best Answer

Same thing to me

Best Answer

He has no soul you're beautiful

Best Answer

Thank you!! :3

Best Answer

Don't make me tell this story again :(

Best Answer

Invited me to a party to work instead of being a guest...

Best Answer

I am much more concerned for the offensive things I may have done to others. I ask now for there forgiveness. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

All are lost, all are fallen. There is none good but God.
How's that for a religious quote?

Best Answer

AGREED! Just because someone is rligious doesnt make them better than a nonreligious person.

Best Answer

Not to me but my sister.My one sister(very well off)fleeced my other sister(struggling single mother with two small kids and no support)out of about $30-$50K due to her manipulation of a will.I couldn't do anything about it and the codicil was written so that there was no legal recourse(written by a hotshot big money lawyer)SHAMEFUL!

Best Answer

Suffered absolutely unprovoked physical assaults a number of times in junior high school. Blue collar kids who hated me for being brighter than they were.

Best Answer

That's part of why I hated high school , I wasn't interested in being a jock and didn't have the physique for it making me and others like me a constant target

Best Answer

The persecution of kids who are labeled nerds and geeks continues on a massive scale while liberals' hearts are entirely consumed over the infrequent openly homosexual kid who has it hard.

Best Answer

CC I will be prepared to be that a proportion of those bullies have ended up on Skid Row

Best Answer

I met a guy out one night. We started talking to each other and quickly became friends. After about a month he and I started fooling around. A lot of naked kissing and what not without any penetration..... one night it started to get heated and he ********** - which ended up in my eye. I laughed it off like "gee thanks for that, it's in my eye!" He rushed me into the shower while telling me to wash it out because he was HIV+. The only thing I knew about AIDs at the time was that it would be 3 months before it would be able to be traced in my system. During that time I freaked myself out so much that I didn't get checked and just assumed I had contracted it. I eventually got checked... I'm fine.... but that is probably the worst thing that's happened to me.... not a nice feeling AT ALL.

Best Answer

My ex 's best friend threatened to tell my family I was pregnant at 19 if I didn't tell them immediately. I was only a month gone and was trying to wrap my head around it. I told my dad that night but the added pressure didnt help. I found it so offensive that this girl I had never even met was judging me and putting pressure on me. Other offensive stuff has been done to me but that one really pissed me off:)

Best Answer

The 2 of them apologized to me for taking advantage of me sexually. When that's what I wanted them to do,take me sexually.

Best Answer

Rape. Shot. Left for dead.

Best Answer

Told me i was never good enough<br />
And that i was dirty<br />
I showered consistently<br />
They inflicted wounds upon my skin,<br />
as they did my mind<br />
as they did my heart<br />
This suffering, was my families suffering<br />
This suffering was my own<br />
And my friends all the same<br />
To whom, i may ask, inflicted this suffering upon me?<br />
Who inflicted this pain upon the human species?<br />
We inflicted it upon ourselves<br />
The offenders suffering is the victims suffering<br />
Polarity divides us<br />
Names us, and dubs us<br />
I forgive, and accept this suffering within me<br />
I accept the suffering of the world<br />
in order to stop the war in the world, we must stop the war within our hearts.

Best Answer

Thought I was a Sheffield United supporter

Best Answer

could be worse a Liverpool supporter

Best Answer