For me, I'd say Napoleon Dynamite. It was easily the worst film I've ever seen, and I've sat through This is Spinal Tap.
GnatFree GnatFree 26-30, F 16 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Avatar<br />
the plot is so bland and unoriginal but it is treated like a masterpiece.

Best Answer

I won't deny that the effects were very good. But when I watch a movie that is at the bottom of what I want to see. The plot was in fact bland and the characters were all either good or evil with nothing in between in a story that's been done before many times.

Best Answer

Really...Spinal Tap? and you dump on Napoleon Dynamite ?<br />
I would have to say as before mentioned...AVATAR

Best Answer

Watching both felt like work. Napoleon Dynamite just made me want to hit everyone who said it was "Like sooo funny."

Best Answer

I did not care for all of the emulators of the movie saying things like "goddddd" all of the time....it wasnt that funny.....I know what you mean.

Best Answer

Titanic. Puleeeeeez!

Best Answer

Grease II. OMG.

Best Answer

The Pledge with Jack Nicholson, people praise it for being so good and all it is, is Nicholson failing to solve a child murder case and then mumbling to himself and then going insane. And in those periods between, him fishing. It was a snoozefest of a movie, that people seem to mistake as artful when it's just plain boring. Nothing is explained, there's good performances and go cinematography but nothing to back it up because I don't care about any of the characters.

Best Answer

Bridesmaids, my mom had it on, ended up putting my Ipod on

Best Answer

I heard it wasn't that great.

Best Answer

Human Centipede

Best Answer

It's a great summary of trickle down economics though.

Best Answer

I wanna say the most recent one "Cabin in the Woods". It was entertaining but I wouldn't give it 9/10 like a lot of reviews give it. To me, it was like Scooby Doo, Cabin Fever, and Dawn of the Dead mixed together lol. I'd give it 6.5/10

Best Answer

I really hope you are referring to the remake of the dawn of the dead.

Best Answer

Jaws --- I may have been the last person on earth to finally see it when it came out on VHS in the early 80's but it was nothing to what I expected.

Best Answer

I've actually never seen it.

Best Answer

OMG I remember going to the theater to see Jaws. As the names rolled across the screen (intro) everyone started screaming. I said to my self "thats It I will never go to the theater on a fri or Sat night. Guess thats when I figured I was getting old........:(

Best Answer

"The Doors". We could have shortened it to, "I'm drunk. I'm nobody. I'm drunk. I'm famous. I'm drunk. I'm dead." <br />
"The Titanic". We could have shortened that to, "What a great boat! I'm in love! thud Uh oh! I love you Rose!"

Best Answer

Clerks. that movie sucks so much balls

Best Answer

As a former clerk myself I found it funny as hell. However I agree that some parts of it were unnecessary.

Best Answer

Star Trek Episode 1.

Best Answer

Starwars........Am I the only one in the world that didn't like it?

Best Answer

Probably, even Ronald Reagan liked it.

Best Answer

and I loved him!

Best Answer