BlankPage123456787 BlankPage123456787 70+, F 20 Answers Feb 20, 2012

probably the circumcision, but i don't remember it

Best Answer

Having stitches removed from my lip. I don't think they were ready to come out, they were like stuck to my skin. There was alot of yanking and bloodiness. >:/

Best Answer

when the doctor relocate my dislocated elbow.

Best Answer

Catheter removal after surgery. Sure, they tell you you'll be on the drugs still, and wont feel anything, but they lie.

Best Answer

Almost everything dental related - The novacane does wear off

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

When I was in the Navy I had my wisdon teeth taken out. I apparently have a thick jaw. The pain killer didn't fully numb my jaw until about an hour after the extraction.

Best Answer

I snapped my humorous bone completely in half, which stretched my radial nerve six inches. Then I fell down a flight of stairs two days later and they had to re cast my arm and do weekly testing on my nerve, which involved massive needles, being stabbed into my muscles, attached to wires, hooked up to machines which made funny noises.

Best Answer

Ouch. Sorry to hear!

Best Answer

It's allllllllll okay now

Best Answer

Holy **** woman! I think I'm going to be less sarcastic answering your questions 0_o

Best Answer

ahaha What am I going to do if people start actually answering my questions?! D:

Best Answer

A shot. Needles freak me out. I've had a couple of surgeries though...... but they weren't painful.....

Best Answer

I had an esophageal manometry test twice, one when i was 8 and one about a year ago. They stick a tube up your nose and it hurts sooooo much!!! I'm 13 now.

Best Answer

Dental drilling when the novocane wasn't working.

Best Answer

I got glass in my ear following a car accident. It ended up next to the eardrum. I went back to the ear doctor 3-4 times because I couldn't stand the pain. Finally he gave me a shot [he said it would hurt as much as the glass removal]. It did, but he had the glass fragments out very quickly after that.<br />
The same car accident caused a broken hip. I was on morphine for several days. But they saw after awhile I wasn't using much so they took me off it. Right afterward, they decided to do an ultrasound of my hip. I told the technician I thought he was doing it the wrong side. Any way it was very painful turning onto my side for the ultrasound. He came back a few minutes later and said he had done the wrong side, that he needed me to roll the other way. I told him no way, I just couldn't do it without the morphine. Next day the wheeled me down to the ultrasound room, which was a much easier experience.

Best Answer

Ive had some major ops where the pain lasted afterwards & bad burns, however the quickest and most painful i think was having my back tooth removed without the cocaine injection having worked.

Best Answer