I once sprayed OFF in my eye (bug repellent), I thought for sure I was blinded and had to stop at a local chicken shack to wash it out. It was my fault though; my cousin sat on the can which caused the button to pop off and I felt it was my job to fix it. I had it all lined up and held it RIGHT on front of my face to ensure it was positioned right, pushed down and sprayed it straight into my eye.
livelustlove livelustlove 22-25, F 55 Answers Jun 5, 2012

tears

Best Answer

My Electric Bill!

Best Answer

My boyfriends finger when he nearly poked my eye out in a Kung Foo move and he got too close; I saw STARS and it HURT!!!!

Best Answer

The bottom of a carpeted staircase...I'd blacked out on the landing, and ate it, hard.

Best Answer

well, i have a few things, the words of my ex and his dark souls, i would imagine it would hurt a jacler to watch the target of thiet inrtest happy, making love feeling love, treating someone better then you were treated etc. but they shouldent have been so intrusive or misuse technology to view things they had no right to see. I once cried when i saw a photo of my mate with a woman who had dellusions she owned him. she held him as if he was owened, the look on my mates fact the defeat the hurt, the defeatedness, made me cry. Hard.

Best Answer

welding flash had a bad one!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

A piece of lead that broke off my mechanical pencil when I was writing. It shot straight into my left eye, and got stuck in there. Very painful, but luckily my dad was able to help get it out so I didn't need to go to an ER.

Best Answer

Wax

Best Answer

eye lash adhesive

Best Answer

A spruce needle.

Best Answer

Most painful thing in my eye? The presidental election results from 2008 !!!!

Best Answer

Ive gotten stung by a bee in my eye. it somehow got into my eye lid and it was stuck so it stung me.

Best Answer

NOOOO!! I hate to even think about that

Best Answer

lol yeah tell me about it.

Best Answer

So many things over the years but one stands out is a grain of sheetrock. Was working on a ceiling tearing out the old stuff and got a piece caught in my eye. Usually I can get things like that out but his stuck in there, could hardly see to drive home, and it stung like hell. Was like that for four days (to stubborn to go to a doctor), watery eyes, lots of Visine woke up after the 4th day and it was gone. It must have dissolved or something but that one eye was bloodshot for several days afterwards.

Best Answer

Flash from welding arc.

Herpes Zoster on underside of eyelid.

Having the eye lid sewn up after an accident... it took all night and the local anaesthetic kept wearing off every half hour. By dawn the doctor said he was not happy with his work, and that i must be sent to a plastic surgeon in Brisbane.

Best Answer

Well I got some organic soap in my eye and that crap stung bad, it was way worse then just regular soap which I get in my eyes all the time! Also my sister used some of my contact lens cleaner one time, but what she did not know is I have two kinds! The one she used had added hydrogen peroxide to really help clean lenses and it says to never use straight from the bottle (have to let it sit for at least 6 hours for the peroxide to bubble away) as it will burn and sting! Well she used that and to say the least we thought we were going to have to call the ambulance! Her eyes were blood red for a week!

Best Answer

Salty lemon,juice

Best Answer

One of those liquid air freshners, fell from a shelf and into my eyes...damn I still remember the pain !!

Best Answer

Local chicken shack? Hilarious!

Best Answer

OC spray. We were doing some training prior to shipping out to Afghanistan and had to get sprayed. That **** hurt like hell.

Best Answer

The sight of the vet putting my best freind to sleep. She had cancer. Still makes me cry after four years.

Best Answer

awww i'm sorry :(

Best Answer