I'll start you cheeky chappies and lassies off: gerbils. I mean...why, just why?
tak1 tak1 36-40, M 16 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

A CIRCLE

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

Cruelty to animals, perversion, anyone who hurts children, and the war on drugs, especially cannabis, and psychedelics.

Best Answer

But, although the things you mention are sick and depraved, they do serve a point, do they not? To satisfy some hopelessly sick person's needs and wants?

Best Answer

Yea, but why? What purpose does that serve? I mean, somebody down there said "mosquitoes" but they actually serve a purpose in the food chain, and all that. What purpose does getting some sicko off serve? It's pointless, and child molesters/rapists should be exterminated like the vermin they are.

Best Answer

Yes but a point can be senseless too. Anomalous behavior such as a paedos, serves to 'get him off'. It's downright nasty and senseless to us because our 'normal' minds simply can't understand their motivations, I agree, but it still has a point to it, as deviant as it is.

Best Answer

Republicans

Best Answer

*confused and disturbed look* You bleedin' what? What the blinkin' heck are they, when they're at home? They do sound rather pointless, I'll admit.

Best Answer

Arguing with myself about why I'm gonna die.

Best Answer

You're ok for the moment, don't worry. Start getting concerned when everyone gingerly tip-toes around you with ashen faces that are pale with fear. It happened to me once, and it wasn't pretty...:(

Best Answer

Been there too. I shouldn't be here, and I no longer question why I am. I'm just soakin' it up 'till I ain't.

Best Answer

It may be worth telling you that life actually doesn't have an intrinsic meaning to it. It has the meaning that we give to it, not it to us. It can be as meaningful as you want it to be, you just have to look in the right place: yourself.

Best Answer

Your preaching to the choir, brother. It might be worth listening to me when I tell you, stick it. i believe your question was "Name something pointless. I did, I don't need a lesson from you why I think my answer is.

Best Answer

...Wow..just..wow. A little...'troubled' are we? Never mind, grab a bag of sweets from the shop and whack em' in ya gob, it be reyt.

Best Answer

My apologies if I sounded harsh, but I've got ten years on you, and I've already been dead. I need to look no further than I already have, and I am at peace with what I've seen. There seems to be a lot of people on here that profess to know that which they don't, and the condescension gets tiresome. I'll go with your first choice for number one answer and leave it at that.

Best Answer

I actually agree with you that 'do gooders' can be a pain in the nuts. But let me just say that, you may have ten years on me but in my time, I've seen combat in the army, beaten cancer..twice, seen someone get murdered by getting stabbed to death and been a nurse on enough wards to have seen the very best, and worst, of life. I've taken my licks during my time, so I'm not clueless to how **** and cruel life can be. The only point I'm making is don't think that someone is more ignorant than yourself simply because they're younger than you. *steps down from his soap box* :)

Best Answer

Touche. I as well have been around the bush, hence my disdain for certain comments. You, however, I will acquiesce. There are those of us who truly understand things, and there are those that live in a foggy little dream world. I sometimes wish I still had that address.

Best Answer

What is the point of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Best Answer

War: very pointless when you weigh up the bad it does against the good that can come of it. I've struggled with that notion before. War does seem pretty senseless...and yet, there is a point to it, usually. And it's to line greedy men's pockets with yet more gold, that and to either stay in power, or to grab it in the first place.

Best Answer

Hmmm? So entire nations get behind greedy men to line the pockets of greedy men?

Best Answer

No. They deal with the masses by lying to them. And I'm talking great big massive whopper whammy's too.

Best Answer

How in the hell can you lie to that many people? An entire nation of idiots?

Best Answer

Oh it can be done, trust me. Just ask George Bush and That Blair fella that used to be the gaffer round my manor, they pulled a right humdinger off...with distinction.

Best Answer

You only named right wing pols. Any Democrats smart enough to pull off such a huge scale mind f-ck.

Best Answer

Of course. An honest politician is a contradiction in terms, no? ;)

Best Answer

nothing is pointless, all things serve their purpose.

Best Answer

They do if we give it that purpose. For example: if I used a baseball bat to cave some unfortunate and nastily surprised burglars face in in a really enthusiastic way, I could say that that bat's purpose was as an instrument of divine retribution. But I'm talking about something being intrinsically pointless. Can you think of anything whatsoever that has never been given a name?

Best Answer

Trying to be nice when no one else cares.

Best Answer

I hear ya. Trying to heroically intervene in a guy/girl fight one day was a good example of caring when no-one else does. The cheeky cow turned on me. Me! Pointless..and stupid!

Best Answer

homework... Its not my fault that teachers can't teach their lesson in 90 minutes... -_-

Best Answer

Damn right too! If you're struggling with any particular subject, take comfort in knowing that it's very probably down to the fact that your teacher's garbage.

Best Answer

mosquitoes....

Best Answer

The insufferable little blighters. But I must disagree with you on this one, Wurkoutgurl. They most certainly do have a point to them. It's to cause you as much misery as they can in their bitter twisted lives before shuffling off to the never never.

Best Answer

A human pyramid. Credits to Mitch Hedberg.

Best Answer

Don't forget Genghis Khan! He did that...with enemy bonces!

Best Answer

Life is pretty pointless. Live, pretend it was worth it and meant something, die.

Best Answer

Deep, man...real deep. I feel ya. :)

Best Answer

a meeting I have to attend weekly

Best Answer

Ah, yes. The heady haze of hatred and endless, soul-sapping toil that we call work. Sir, I approve. :)

Best Answer

Religion.

Best Answer

Oh my bleedin giddy aunt! First answer gets best answer just like that. Get in!

Best Answer

I challenge this: if atheism is the case, no matter what you believe, you get the same fate. If religion be the case then you have to get your facts right or suffer the consequences.

Best Answer

You misunderstand me, perhaps. I'm not an atheist. I'm a strong agnostic. Which is to say that I cannot, and never could, know if there was a creator. And neither can anyone else, beyond the flaky shield of faith, that is. I'm quite open to God existing, but being someone with an immensely intensive science background, I'm certain to a pretty supremely definite degree, that there will never be any proof of 'Him' being any more real than fairies and leprechauns. I could be wrong, who knows, but likely not. :)

Best Answer

Lol. By simple deduction there is a creator and I know it.

Best Answer