Questionator Questionator 26-30 244 Answers Apr 17, 2012

Question of the Day

"Windows is trying to identify the problem"

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

keep doing that and you''ll go blind lol

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Best answer. Totally best answer.

Best Answer

I don't think that is a lie cuz when I look at your answer I think I'm seeing double lol

Best Answer

I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.

Best Answer

damn liars

Best Answer

It's for the common good. Another favorite!

Best Answer

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

"I love you"

Best Answer

If you pray for something, it will happen.

Best Answer

wrong. My prayers are always answered, I feel sorry for you.

Best Answer

Oh, you mean they are answered with a "no" ? That would make more sense.

Best Answer

agree with u

Best Answer

I am. You have no idea what I pray for but I do pray for the world, the poor and the needy and people who don't understand why I would do so and who spout off garbage such as several of you just did.

Best Answer

it is never no, Eisenstein

Best Answer

LOL. No they haven't.

Best Answer

My brother in law had his arm amputated, can you pray for it to grow back please?

Best Answer

I, personally, have found a cozy middle ground between theism & atheism. There may or may not be a god, but if there is, he absolutely despises us.

Best Answer

Cool. I was bullied for years. It was hell. Can u pray that bullying end? Cos it's hell, ur saving people by doing it.

Best Answer

@janlestat, if the answer is never "no", and you say you do pray for the poor & needy people, then that makes no sense.

Best Answer

You will use algebra in real life.

Best Answer

Best Answer

"there is no GOD"

Best Answer

Mine was like that but a word shorter.

Best Answer

I suppose it could still be accurate without "there" but it wouldn't be as explanatory.

Best Answer

If you subtract "no" then you would be extremely incorrect, pretentious, insanely superstitious and in a state of deep spiritual bankruptcy. No thanks, I got it right the first time.

Best Answer

A lie implies that a non truth has been told , the existence of God has never been proven so your reply is inaccurate .

Best Answer

The proof is ever present and universally self evident. Your opinion does not detract from that. My reply is accurate.

Best Answer

It hasn't been proved that there isn't a god either.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I suppose some people just believe the world created itself. How lonely they must feel

Best Answer

That's not a lie.
Can't believe 13 people think it is.

Best Answer

Wow. Just wow.

Best Answer

The world was invented by mice. They wanted to know the answer to the question of life, the universe, & everything. I thought this was common knowledge. Some people...

Best Answer

The mice discovered the answer to the question of life and wrote a book about it.... 42

Best Answer

I doubt very highly they would censor your false remark, ep seems very much to side with the atheist horde. must have been some kind of technical difficulty.

Best Answer

151, GOD IS, outside of time, inside of time, HE IS THE ONLY EVERPRESENT and HE IS THE ONLY ONE that was not created, HE just IS. Some scientists presume that a 'singularity' is everpresent, but that is ridiculous, GOD is greater than any theorized singularity and HE does not require any physical properties to exist. If you really are curious about GOD and the evidence around you escapes you, follow the instructions in the New Testament and you can meet HIM.

Best Answer

This just shows how arrogant people are anymore. One guy says he believes in God and all of the sudden the cavalry comes by.
Do we have to make everything a huge ******* issue?

Best Answer

I agree with you janlestat. I'm glad you pray. Prayers help and they heal.

Best Answer

god can't be real. if god suddenly appeared then why can't planets too? there is evidence of the big bang and therefore god is not real.
and besides, there are so many different religions with deferent gods, so they can't all be the one.

Best Answer

wolfwonder, GOD didnt just suddenly appear, HE always IS, always was, always will be, HE IS ever-present and everlasting. What you have been told is "proof" of the 'big bang" is just blind men poking the universe with their sticks, it is not proof, it is a guess. All religions but one are false, that was done to obscure the true one and to make people like you say exactly what you just said. GOD IS real, go meet HIM for yourself, anyone that follows HIS instructions can.

Best Answer

Can you prove there is no God? If there is no God then you must know what God is so that you can say that there isn't a God. So if you know what God is then there is a God.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Santa Claus

Best Answer

I never lie

Best Answer

I will pay you back

Best Answer

there is someone for everybody out there ,

Best Answer

Every day we come up with a fun question...

Best Answer

BA! Oh Questionator, You make Schwarzenegger looks normal.

Best Answer

There IS a God and you're going to heaven.

Best Answer

There is a God and if you accept him into your heart then you will go to heaven, if you don't you will go somewhere else.

Best Answer

tru dat !

Best Answer

EXACTLY!! janlestat you can burn

Best Answer

Do I really have to spell it out? No, you can't go on a killing spree and go to heaven unless you ask forgiveness. There is the scripture thou shalt not kill you know. Atheists don't believe in God like you and yes they will go to hell no matter how many good works they do. You can't earn your way into heaven. One day you will wake up in hell and know that I was right until then I see no reason to go on with this conversation. You obviously want to argue or throw your weight around and i'm not interested.

Best Answer

No, you are the one who is going to burn

Best Answer

When you die, everything ends.
Same for you and me and everybody else. Try and be good and stop preaching your hate of everything that does not agree with your delusion.

Best Answer

I don't think he meant you're going to burn in a metaphysical manner. I think that was a legitimate threat. Run, janlestat, run!

Best Answer

There's that pretentious nonsense again - 'if you don't believe as I do you're wrong and you're a bad person.' BAH.

Best Answer

surely, you can get accepted into a grammar/selective school without believing you could, but you worked hard to get there like i did.
therefore, if you don't believe in god, but act in a perfect way, surely you'd get a second chance. if god was real, he wouldn't send his people to hell just because they didn't believe in him when there seems to be more accurate and believable theories

Best Answer

Rly? Woot! I can torture and slowly kill all my old bullies and still go to heaven if I ask for it!

Best Answer

Says who?

Best Answer

It was not told to me but there it goes!<br />
I was at the suppermarket with my parents, there was a woman giving free sample of dog meat...<br />
I am alone with my father, my mother is in another alley<br />
my father told me In the ear "I'm gonna get one sample of dog food to give to our cats"<br />
so he go see the woman... "Hi want sample for your dog? what kind of dog do you have sir?" "Ah its a spanish cokker"... and then he goes on with a story about how his dog is a good dog... he takes him for walks everyday... anyway.. His story goes on for a minute or two cause the lady asks many questions... she seems interested to my father, we are just both two, I was young at the time, so maybe the lady thought that my father was single... so she asks many questions about the dog, and my father anwsers them all...<br />
then out of nowhere my mother comes and say "What are you doing? You have no dog!"

Best Answer

If you don't have a college degree,you'll never amount to anything

Best Answer

Animals have no feelings.

Best Answer

"I know you found all those naked pictures and videos, baby. But, I swear I never looked at them. I was going to tell you about her, I swear. I never wanted her to email me back."

Best Answer

From 13 yr old son: "I was just doing research!"

Best Answer

"Good things will happen to good people."

Best Answer