I had to be away for 2 weeks and left me notes folded into clothes I took with me telling me how much she missed me, etc. <br />
What I did for her was, spur of the moment trip to a warm sunny romantic place. We had a small cottage on the beach. One day as we lay there she said,<br />
"Id could spend the rest of our lives right here. I replied,<br />
" Why not.. I bought this for us last month :)

Best Answer

Mu husband to be, rode 45 miles by dog sled, to come see me for 3 hours,then my mother made him turn around and go home, after the visit.

Best Answer

I sent flowers to her work. She never seen it coming.

Best Answer

When I walk girls open the door for me.

Best Answer

I spoke with Thy.

Best Answer

zee

Best Answer

When I was at school a guy who had a crush on me wrote me a poem,<br />
in relationship a boyfriend make me a music video with photos of us and once I made him a calendar from his birthday to the next birthday with pictures of us and notes, he loved it! <br />
And a friend once gave me a gem and told me that he liked me.<br />
I'm keeping all those things, It's nice to remeber those moments! all of them are special it's difficuld to pick up one as the best

Best Answer

My eyes were closed and when I entered the bedroom there were rose petals all over the floor and bed, also there was champagne in ice, and little white candles all over the room, I know nobody will ever do that for me again ;( I miss it.<br />
I don't think I had the chance to return the surpprise.

Best Answer

I gave a gift to my ex when I was with him. I wrote one little note each day about anything I enjoyed or loved about him for 101 days. Put it all in a wine bottle and attached ribbons around it. Put lots of work into it. haha I was desperate to have all the good stuff in a healthy relationship. haha that was back in the day.

Best Answer

Proved Me That Theirs Still Good Men Out There!(: And Gave Me Hope A Small Thing Really But I Will Forever Be Thankful To Him For It And Therefor I'll Never Forget!(:

Best Answer

Just being in love was enough.I never made demands of my lovers.

Best Answer

I met this girl on a school trip to paris and on the first day we met we walked on the beach and found this piece of sea glass so on our 6 month anniversary I made her a charm for her necklace out of it and included it in this huge romantic treasure hunt full of love letters surprises and a fancy home cooked meal.

Best Answer