walkingonsunshine walkingonsunshine 46-50, F 9 Answers Sep 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

When I was moving, my wife and I stopped at a nude beach (Nothing new) however, the sun went down, and instead of leaving, we had sex on the mattress tied to the roof of my car in the parking lot of the beach.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just before picking up a female friend on Valentine's Day, I made a last second decision to buy her a flower, a single yellow rose. When we got together, I gave it to her. She was so touched by the gesture, that she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before we took off.

Best Answer

took a girl for a moonlight walk through the woods years ago when I was single. Unfortunately, it worked too well. She fell madly in love with me, and I didn't like her that much. Had a hard time getting rid of her.

Best Answer

I cooked him a beautiful meal...and then gave him a fabulous "Japanese" massage. He fell asleep.

Best Answer

Best Answer

did the rose petal thing once, still no menage a trios so I say epic fail

Best Answer