People don't read instructions. hahaha

Best Answer

So true,

Best Answer

My. Dog. Is. Dying... Right. Now.

Best Answer

Oh my gosh thats so sad! I'm SOOO sorry to hear that D:>

Best Answer

your dad might be the best answer for a while - sounds like your mom is too stressed(she needs a breather)<br />
you need to be in a better environment so you can make it through the tough years just bein' a kid<br />
for me it's the unwanted attention I'm receiving from the good old IRS - yuck

Best Answer

Good luck with the IRS and thank you for your support and advice, it really helps alot! :)

Best Answer

smiles kid - now go look in the mirror and tell that girl you love her

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

That's terrible hun. I hope going to live your with your dad helps you - I lived with my dad when i was 14 and moved out without his permission and without him knowing because his wife was a raging *****, and then when I moved in with my mom things were good for a while until she turned into one too.14 is a rough age, I would never go back if given the option... unless it was just to redo school and do really well, but if I was in the same situation that I was in then, no way. I hope things look up for you!

Best Answer

Thanks so much :)

Best Answer

There are no words to describe how nice that made me feel :)
Thank you :)

Best Answer

My mom's health, moving, and having very little to no money.

Best Answer

Yeah stuff like that is happening so often now, i get so worried about my friend whos going through the same thing, exept shes not moving and her moms healthy. Good luck though, and the best wishes!

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Trying to live on limited income. I have to feed myself and a two year old.

Best Answer

Best of luck! Your trying hard and thats what counts :)

Best Answer

damn i was gonna complain about my internet connection speed and the fact that i cant watch restuarant: impossible ... now i feel dumb

Best Answer

Haha no worries, made me laugh xD

Best Answer