Lost count.
Pandainpinktutu Pandainpinktutu 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 9 in Community

I was meant to count to 100 when playing hide and seek, but I lost count :P

Best Answer

And they're still hiding, I suppose.

Best Answer

Yep :D

Best Answer

Evil. :D

Best Answer

Accidentally started a huge bush fire near a camping ground whilst playing with matches.

Best Answer

Of the hundreds and hundreds, one of the most memorable was a cannon a friend and I made - almost blew ourselves up :D.

Best Answer

cool. can you msg me how you made them? :))

Best Answer

Three inch steel pipe, threaded on one end with a cap screwed on (should have been welded), and a fuse hole drilled in the end where the cap was. Pretty simple actually. What got us into trouble, was that we put way too much powder in the thing, too much wadding and then tamped it down so much, that when it went off the explosion blew out the sides of the pipe, and blew off the screwed on cap, making it into a huge grenade. Luckily we had a pretty big dirt mound between us and the cannon when it went off. We always had something going on :D

Best Answer

i could only wish i have friends like you ._. never stop at the things you do.

Best Answer

Let a boy kiss me for borrowing his comic book.Ugh I still hate that memory.I was so stupid in my stupid childhood :P

Best Answer

Oohs

Best Answer

Growing up

Best Answer

I used to hear people saying "somebody ate my money" so i tried to eat as much money as i could to see if they were right that somebody could really eat 50,000. So after eating 10 or 15 i concluded those ppl were bullshitting hahahahahahhahaha

Best Answer

Hhahahahahh

Best Answer

what the xD

Best Answer

It's called learning from experiment, you can never be sane without being insane

Best Answer

so how did it taste?

Best Answer

Not very tasty

Best Answer

Minty probably.

Best Answer

I think you've tried it too ;)

Best Answer

Nope. Just trying to be punny.

Best Answer

Too many years ago to remember. I'm more into doing stupid things now as a senior citizen.

Best Answer

GO GET THEM!!

Best Answer

Played many little acts with air as characters. 😋

Best Answer

cracked a roach's egg, so i had some of its contents squirted in my eye.

Best Answer

Where did you find them?!

Best Answer

at some construction site... i was hanging around there with my sister and were playing with some gravel and bricks. then i saw that freaking bean-like egg.

Best Answer

Allowed other kids to bully me and was manipulated hmm live n learn

Best Answer

belly dancing to a Britney Spears song in public when I was in kindergarten.. so stupid.

Best Answer

Lol, you were a kid. We're bound to be stupid when we're kids.

Best Answer

Remember pokemon,batman,justice league and all. 😋

Best Answer

I talked back once.

Best Answer

-_- that's mean of the adults.

Best Answer

Yeah.

Best Answer