Questionator Questionator 26-30 156 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Question of the Day

A simple lovely bouquet with a note describing " why she loves me."<br />
This is what I would consider a best gift, when I get it.<br />
there is nothing best to me other than this.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

hmmmmm...;)

Best Answer

let me know when you receive this note.
for this note i like your answer...goodluck son

Best Answer

When my 6 year old daughter gave me a crayon colored birthday card.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

its so sweet.
i think this is truly the best gift.

Best Answer

the simplest gifts are the most treasured!

Best Answer

My parents paid for 5 years of my college education and that, friends, is a phenomenal gift: the opportunity to further one's education.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you!!! It is a phenomenal gift when our parents have the possibility to make us follow our inspirations. We have to really be grateful to this for them! They give us the opportunity to make then our own steps, this is the best gift!

Best Answer

A older man came up to me one day and handed me a handful of wild flowers. he had picked them his self in the park down the street from me. He said I know how you love flowers and you are such a nice person. I cant afford any flowers from the store so I stopped off in the park on his way home from his day labor job and picked me some wild flowers. They were the most beautiful flowers ever.

Best Answer

I was in hospital, hadn't told anyone I was there, my step mother sent me flowers, despite not knowing I was in hospital, thanks to living in such a small town they were delivered to me in the hospital. Made me cry, was so sweet! So unexpected!

Best Answer

really touching!!!!

Best Answer

On my birthday my friend gave me 10 real roses and 1 fake one, and told me, " I will be with you till the last one dies"

Best Answer

Awwwww! That's beautiful. :)

Best Answer

very beautiful and romantic

Best Answer

That is absolutely beautiful.

Best Answer

too charming!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

most thoughtful gift....its a gift of advice from my maternal granpa when was leaving him for "forever"...at the age of 8 to a foster home...<br />
he told me never to expect love...every house where i go is a hostel...and to give love freely and protect my lil brother...<br />
this lil advice pulled me through the most difficult times. and will do the same till i die.

Best Answer

My mate warned me that if I got her one more stupid gift then she would burn it, so I got her a candle.<br />
That showed her...

Best Answer

I'm smiling and yet a tear just rolled down my cheek.

Best Answer

you are just a genious!!!

Best Answer

haha that's hilarious(:

Best Answer

My Mother carried some Caithness glass vases all the way home from Scotland in a box, on her lap, cuz she knew I collected them.

Best Answer

My 40th birthday, my best friend took me to Mendocino for a weekend of spa, hikes and general relaxation. <br />
Meanwhile, unknown to me, handfuls of other friends were performing a total home makeover....<br />
They sanded and stained my decks, replaced plumbing hardware, painted great rooms, tiled the bathrooms, emptied and relined and refilled the pantry, waxed the hardwood floors, shampooed the carpeted ones ...<br />
I came home to the surprise of my life. They had worked and camped out all weekend, and still had the guts (some still covered in paint) to dress in suits and gowns, and throw a wine and cheese party before dwindling off into exhaustion!

Best Answer

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have 1 friend do that for me, let alone a whole group.

Best Answer

very thoughtful and sweet gift :-)

Best Answer

You must be a great person to have everyone do something so amazing for you. And even better, to have such a wonderful group of friends!

Best Answer

When is your birthday? You can have a virtual party :) I will bring nachos!

Best Answer

Idk about being "great", but I do know I'm grateful for a lot, especially knowing good people. I also cone from a huge and very close family, that helps.

Best Answer

real friends!!

Best Answer

That they care about you.

Best Answer

I had a boyfriend who gave me a pen that goes around the neck for Valentine's day; he said he gave it to me because I was a volunteer at the hospital, and usually nurses wear those in the hospitals.

Best Answer

A random girl I never met before started talking to me about 5 years ago. She brightened my day and gave me a shoulder to cry on. We started talking more and more. For once in my life I was happy. We ended up falling in love and started a life together. Though we can't be together anymore, I'm sure we will meet again one day. She not only made me happy for one day, but for 5 whole years. She made me feel like I had something to live for again after everything that I've been through. She gave me happiness and love, and for that, I will always cherish, love, and remember her for that. :)

Best Answer

Someone to cuddle with at night. After years of loneliness this simple act of touch renewed my will for life.

Best Answer

A handwritten card :<br />
I can't afford to purchase you a wonderful present for your Birthday.. but here's my gift to you.... a shoulder to cry on, a super-sized hug when needed, a foot rub, and I promise to never say "I told you so".. my gift to you is my everlasting friendship..I am your Forest and you are my Jenny. I have this note in a shoe box to this day...

Best Answer

very sweet :-)

Best Answer

Thanks ...yours too.

Best Answer

A food hamper and a card - it had been a rough 6 months and I was struggling to work and keep up with life. A lady from a church invited me to her house for an afternoon. We sat and talked about everything but the stress, had a good lunch, then she gave me the hamper and card. I was so greatful for her time and generosity.

Best Answer

Their heart!

Best Answer

a chance to meet a cheetah given by my partner and alot of otheres too

Best Answer

a very simple handmade dress my grandmother gave me during highschool days... I kept it until now...it mean so much to me

Best Answer

When my Mom passed away a friend who lives far away came and told me she is bringing me to her place to stay for a month or two. And she said she wouldn't take no for an answer. That was one of the most thoughtful thing someone did for me.

Best Answer