Chantale39 Chantale39 41-45, F 17 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Movies & TV

This is one of my favorites.<br />
Truer, kinder and more spiritual words were never spoken: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKkSAQTZJ3M

Best Answer

Maude: What a fuss this is -- so unnecessary.<br />
Harold: Don't die, Maude, for Christ’s sake.<br />
Maude: Oh, Harold -- oh, don't upset yourself so.<br />
Harold: I love you. I love you!<br />
Maude: Oh, Harold... That's wonderful. Go and love some more.

Best Answer

From "In a Lonely Place" with Humphrey Bogart & Gloria Graham: "I was born when she kissed me, I died when she left me. I lived a few weeks while she loved me."

Best Answer

“Nobody takes a picture of something they want to forget.” -Robin Williams, one hour photo.

Best Answer

Today, with Instagram, pictures are for most meaningless. I've seen far too many pics of coffee cups and street signs to agree with that movie quote anymore! Now, there's a lot of pictures we rather forget LOL!

Best Answer

" It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!"

Best Answer

Fredo, The Godfather II

Best Answer

"I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you."

Best Answer

hahah Dirty Dancing!

Best Answer

everything in Green mile. I even cried when the jerk stepped on the mouse.

Best Answer

"RUN FORREST!"

Best Answer

Choose between yesterday and tomorrow. - Dodge Blake, Message in a bottle

Best Answer

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness which frightens us. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world, there is nothing enlightening about shrinking so other people don’t feel insecure around you. We were all meant to shine as children do, it’s not just in some of us, its in everyone. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated our presence automatically liberates others. …… Sir. I just want to say thank you.” Coach Carter

Best Answer

Molly: No, it can't be. Can it be? Where have you been? Where have you been? Damn you! Where have you been? <br />
Schmendrick: Don't you talk to her that way! <br />
Unicorn: I'm here now. <br />
Molly: And where were you twenty years ago? Ten years ago? Where were you when I was new? When I was one of those innocent young maidens you always come to? How dare you! How dare you come to me now, when I am this! <br />
[Weeps] <br />
Schmendrick: Can you really see her? Do you know what she is? <br />
Molly: If you had been waiting to see a unicorn, as long as I have... <br />
Schmendrick: She's the last unicorn in the world. <br />
Molly: It would be the last unicorn that came to Molly Grue. It's all right, I forgive you.

Best Answer

Monty Python...Sir Lancelot's aid takes an arrow with a message tied to it in the chest..."Message for you, sir!"

Best Answer

Concord... "Idiom Sir?"

Best Answer

Sweet, sweet Concord...you will not have been mortally wounded in vain !!!!

Best Answer

"I love you and nothing more."

Best Answer

Hey Dad? - Mhm? I don't think I'm going to do hamster-style anymore.-Ok son.

Best Answer

" all i can think about is you"

Best Answer

In Mar Adentro. Ramon who's paralyzed, fights with a visitor. He lays on his bed, as she walks away from him, running, and he whispers: Run, run away since you have legs to do it.
That phrase killed me, since it has so much more meaning for him.

Best Answer

nice...

Best Answer

And please people, put the movie title if possible:)

Best Answer

"lie with me" not recommended for anyone under the age of 18 though lol pretty intimate scenes ..but i dont watch it for that. it really is a good movie with a good overall message.

Best Answer

I've seen it. It did not impress me but i had a generally good feeling about it!

Best Answer