I met someone last year in a bar. I was there with my long time friend and her ex-sister inlaw. He came there to meet the ex-sister inlaw for the first time. They had met and were chatting on FB. He and I had an instant connection. It's very odd, and I can't even explain it, but it's lasted about 3.5 months so far. They were really mad when they found out he and I were going out. They acted like I stole him. Stupid. He was never hers to begin with, and doesn't he have any say in who he wants to go out with?

Best Answer

weirdest place i met a girl that i wanted to be with,was at a restaurant and she was sitting two places over and had looking at me and said hi,so we started talking and i almost got the chance to spend time with her just at the movies

Best Answer

Snowboard+shrooms+lost map=middle of a living room at the bottom of a hill i did not see.<br />
the house or the hill were sort of a white blur.

Best Answer