Bethsalomon Bethsalomon 41-45, F 18 Answers Feb 15, 2012

Money

Best Answer

Money laundering? sorry couldn't resist lol

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

umm...i plead the fifth :::nudges Gemzaayy:: UMM ...HELLO?? what did I tell you...shhhhhh Damn girl

Best Answer

Sorry lol, should of kept quiet!

Best Answer

Leaves

Best Answer

my hand by accident "Ouch" whats unusual about that I hear you say "What kind of silly girl would iron their hand?".

Me

Best Answer

tracks of hair, back in the day when i was wearing straight extensions.

Best Answer

A library book my daughter got scrunched up. They didn't notice so it's all good

Best Answer

Yeah.... Lol... Been there, done that!

Best Answer

My hair.

Best Answer

I use to iron my hair as well. Now I just leave it curly.

Best Answer

A £4500 dinning table.. I left a white cup ring on it, tried everything to try and get it out and then I read if you place a white cloth on the table and iron it, the white rings just disappear.. I didn't believe it was possible but I was desperate by then so I did it low and behold, it was incredible, it just disappeared!

Best Answer

a grilled cheese well it was just a cheese sandwich before i ironed it

Best Answer

I was a young lad living with a young woman while at College. So $ex was on my mind and thought if I do my gf's domestic duties she will 'reward' me. So thought do the washing, cleaning ironing etc etc. But when she came home while I was in the middle of doing her ironing she burst into hysterical laughter

For there I was ironing her bras

Best Answer

I never ironed my bras but I do ion my undies.

Best Answer

My sister her knickers, but that is just obsessive. Me, my hand, hence love my tumble drier

Best Answer

I still ion my "knickers"

Best Answer

Noooooo global warming and all stop stop stop save the planet

Best Answer

How exactly???

Best Answer

The extra energy (electrical) it takes to iron just a tiny bit of clothing add it all up over the years and not so tiny.

Best Answer

a creased tenancy agreement !

Best Answer

sandwich

Best Answer

Grill cheese....works really well.

Best Answer