Question of the Day

I met my husband at work almost 10 years ago. <br />
He was the first person I was introduced to. <br />
And since I was new there I was told to go on break about 10 minutes before the regular staff. Out of the 12 empty tables that there were to sit at..I sat at the one he and his group sat at daily.<br />
We smiled at each other but barely ever spoke (we were both quite shy).<br />
One day I was working on the assembly line with his roommate. When he told me.."Hey Chris told me he likes you."<br />
So at lunch, I just said, "Hey, I heard you like me?"<br />
He said, "Yeah, I might."<br />
And I said, "I might like you, too." <br />
We have been together 10 years since then. Married 5 :o)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Aaaaaaaawwwwww! ^_^ *snuggly hug*

Best Answer

Nice. :)

Best Answer

ohhhhhhhhhhhh that's so CUTE reallllyy!! happy for you guys :)

Best Answer

Sue and I have been together 20 years now, we met at work also

Best Answer

I met one lifelong friend by flagging him down when he got ready to turn onto a busy downtown street---going the wrong way. The traffic there speeds coming off the Bay Bridge and he might've been killed. I worked in the area at the time and was on my break, and I managed to get him to turn around before the light changed and the other cars came at him ! A couple of days later there was a flyer on the telephone pole that said, "To the young woman in the blue dress who stopped me from getting killed going the wrong way on (date), please call me at (nbr) so I can buy you lunch or something ! Signed, Jerry in the red Datsun 280" I took a chance and called, and it wasn't romance but we were close ever after.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Fascinating.

Best Answer

I met my husband online, we were online friends for over a year before I met him in person

Best Answer

That's how I met my sweetie too:)

Best Answer

How did that go when you met him after a year? was it weird or awkward?

Best Answer

I met my husband online too. We waited about 4-5 months to meet. He came out for an indeterminate-length visit, and he hasn't left yet. It wasn't weird or awkward - we already knew and loved each other via email and telephone. We put it all together on the way home from the airport.... 5+ years ago, and we're still madly in love.

Best Answer

It wasn't weird or awkward for me either, we had talked so long it all just fell into place, we have been together almost 12 years and married 10 years this year :-D

Best Answer

That is great! : )

Best Answer

In a dream...across the causal meadows of infinity...

Best Answer

How romantic!

Best Answer

Only during a "looner" eclipse

Best Answer

I love the causal meadows of infinity! Did you try the pizza at Edwardo's? I usually get a large transcendal nature of being, but without the olives.

Best Answer

No I haven't had the transcendental pizza....but I did try a hot dog from Cosmic Hot Dogs once. I asked him to make me one with everything...

Best Answer

I wrote about my first hubby in an army group, but that was a sad one. With one significant other it was like something right out of a movie. An annoying guy was being pushy wanting my number and he swooped in pretending to be my boyfriend. It took just two weeks to make it real and a year to break it off. It's still funny to think about.

Best Answer

It sounds like something I might do (well, ALMOST)!

Best Answer

I was getting ********** at a drug dealers when i first met my husband lol

Best Answer

Oh, my!

Best Answer

I'd think on EP! :p

Best Answer

In a ridiculous Halloween costume at a train station.

Best Answer

When me and her were in a psychiatric ward for wanting to commit suicide

Best Answer

Talk about fate!

Best Answer

I met my now deceased partner of 27 years at a Club Baths in Cleveland, OH.......I did not sign up for a requested day off at work.....somehow I forgot, so they gave me Tuesday off!!! Tuesday!!!...that evening, I didn't want to hang around the house so drove to Cleveland from Canton, OH, 3 hr. round trip!! I'd NEVER gone there during the week....we met a few hours later at the Club, started seeing each other...and were together 27 yrs. until his death in 2000..........When I told him how it all came about, he said it had to be 'fate or destiny'....I think so, too!!

Best Answer

I met my husband through my sister... He was my sister's boyfriend's bestfriend's brother. He came to a couple social functions with our group of friends and fell in love with me :-)

Best Answer

Talk about a friend of a friend!

Best Answer

He called and asked to speak to Barry and I told him, I wouldn't let him speak to Barry, because I wanted to speak to him, as he had a great voice. We spoke for about half an hour and then he asked again if he could speak to Barry. That was when I told him that he had the wrong number. He laughed at me and told me I was a kook, but he called back the next day and then we met and dated for about a year until his job took him to the far side of the continent.

Best Answer

In ninth grade, as I was talking to my best friend, I gesticulated and threw my hand back right into a boy's genitals.<br />
We've been great friends ever since.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

on a bus haha

Best Answer

I was just getting into manga as a sixth grader. I didn't really know about its fan ba<x>se until quite a while later but anyway... I was walking from Pride (homeroom) to my first hour class. It was only the second or third week of school so I hadn't really made any new friends yet but anyway. I was reading a Fruits Basket book as I was walking to class and minding my own business. Suddenly this curly, red-haired, bouncy girl comes up to me and asks if I read manga. I awkwardly say yes and show it to her. She says she's read part of that series as well and is really into it. I simply nod my head and smile and tell her I have to get to class. Little do I realize that she will come to be the best friend I have EVER had.

Best Answer

As I walked in to home room the teacher took roll then I was called to the office for some reason. In the office I was told I would escort this new boy around the school and we were introduced, as we started to leave his mother told him she would pick him up work here at the school. <br />
The teacher standing there said that was not a good idea as any teachers around. As she looked lost I told her he if she would allow it could walk to work with me and she could pick him up at the station I worked at. “Worked at I was washing cars there at 1.00 per car and starting to learn to do other things” she said it was ok as we head out. <br />
We both had the same class’s so it made it pretty easy at lunch we went to get lunch and he said he forgot his money told him it was no problem and gave him 5.00 for food as Robert thanked me.

Best Answer

There was a girl that used to go to the same bar scene as me. I didn't know her name but I didn't particularly care for her, because she was the loudest one in the bunch of her friends. One night, I went to the restrooms and found her sprawled out on the floor, dress up, cooka out and everything. Her friends had ditched her and I felt bad for her. I splashed water on her face and pulled her dress down and told her to lay off the drinks. We actually sat on the couches and talked the rest of the night. She turned out to be a sweet girl and we've been friends since then.

Best Answer

THIS IS THE HONEST, WEIRD TRUTH......<br />
It was around midnight, I, in a moment of weakness, ordered a ring from one of the shopping networks. I decided I really didn't need said ring and called back to cancel. When dialing the phone number, I forgot to do the 1--800 part. Then MY phone rings. A male says, " you just dialed my number." I explained, forgive me, I know it's late,etc. the 7 numbers turned out to be a person I went to middle school with! He lived in my neighborhood even. We got tougher I few times and had lovely conversations, about art. TOO WEIRD.

Best Answer

That is weird!

Best Answer

Hahah!

Best Answer

met my husband at a car accident, started dating a week or two later. well be our 10yr. ann. when this year is over.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

see, i dont need a therapist

Best Answer

I've never met anyone, but I once purposely crashed into another car so I could get the girl's phone number, she got out the car, took a look at me and said "don't worry" and drove off..... still lonely here

Best Answer

i think you need a therapist...life is not a bad romantic comedy film

Best Answer

i've tried everything to meet people.. dating agency took my life savings and i didn't meet anyone.. tried talkting to random strangers at shops and in the street, and now on net, also at work and in the park.... How the hell does anyone meet anyone?

Best Answer

have you tried joining some hobby classes( where you might meet like minded opposite gender singles)?

Best Answer