Questionator Questionator 26-30 440 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Question of the Day

vinegar!!! you can clean, disinfect, have a clean face and smooth hair :)) it has many uses...

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That's for sure. : )

Best Answer

And vinegar descales my kettle, keeping it like new!

Best Answer

Yes!!! My shower works like new again!! Lol

Best Answer

will it clean my earrings?

Best Answer

Depends on the material. I think baking soda and water are good for silver, but don't quote me on that.

Best Answer

Wait what do you mean about having a clean face, you can wash you face with vinegar? I have several questions 0_0

Best Answer

yes it gets rid of acne and rose water gets rid of acne scars :))

Best Answer

Wow thank you for this life hack! ACNE SCARS!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS...I have some tiny ones on my face from when I was younger and I used to pick at some pimples, I just thought I would have to deal with it for life, I had no clue there is a cure. WTF!!! haha

Best Answer

I dunno but candy for the movies is the BEST deal👌😬

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Paper plates

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

...Did you just like yourself nine times, just to get bumped to the top of the question?

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You can like yourself 9x now?!

Best Answer

No. That's impossible O.o

Best Answer

A Toy Gun; to rob the Macy's.

Best Answer

Lmao

Best Answer

Did you see the movie where the guy walks up to the cashier and points a gun? She gets on the microphone and says "price check for Uzi water gun"?

Best Answer

yeah..

Best Answer

Depends on what we need. Everything has the potential of becoming "most useful" depending on circumstances

Best Answer

The Cashier.

Best Answer

Batteries! Most dollar stores are starting to sell name brand batteries (for obviously a dollar) instead of normal store prices of 3-4+ dollars! Woo!

Best Answer

IKR? I could hardly believe a 2 pack of Duracell 9V were $8.80!!!!

Best Answer

A pack of condoms and NyQuil

Best Answer

My dollar store actually has brand name condoms now for a whole lot cheaper than the drug store

Best Answer

I've been told that they are actually quite good. I mean, they have to meet the same regulations as everyone else

Best Answer

Hmm, I watched a 20/20 episode last week about knockoffs. It included makeup, shampoo, purses, deodorant and even condoms. They mentioned how these products can end at a 99cent store.

Best Answer

Dollar store pregnancy tests are as reliable as the name brand; some are more cumbersome to use which means more chance for user error, but one buck is way better than $5-15...plus, you can afford to do more than one to double check!

Best Answer

If that's a viable solution for you, that's great... I just wanted to point out that there's nothing "bad" about a dollar store pregnancy test. Ladies who are trying to conceive or otherwise need to take multiple tests may want a cheaper, convenient option and there's no reason to spend more for the same product just because of a myth that they're untrustworthy or inaccurate.

Best Answer

Helium balloons I save probably 400 a year buying them at the dollar store vs flower store....I have to deliver them but that's part of the fun.

Best Answer

as if we have a dollar

Best Answer

Greeting cards. Can't beat getting 2/$1. :)

Best Answer

Gift bags

Best Answer

I almost said gift bags as my answer but I haven't bought any there in a long time.

Best Answer

I do too. I try to give them to different people, though. I know the card is missing but it's still so pretty :p

Best Answer

We do that too!! LoL

Best Answer

Toilet paper.

Best Answer

Small rolls though.

Best Answer

Cheap food

Best Answer

Exactly!!! That's what I said, haha!

Best Answer

I mean wtf ells would we like about that place😄

Best Answer

LMAO!!! 4 sure! *Big Smile* : )

Best Answer

I bought a dollar at one. With tax, it was $1.08.

Best Answer

They're cheaper here, lol.

Best Answer

Water! You'll always need water no matter what! If you have water at home already, buy more water and put away in case of a natural disaster. Water is the most useful thing u can buy at the dollar store, hands down! lol

Best Answer

Super glue and duct tape.

Best Answer

dollar general sometimes sells closeout name brand items like big jars of hellmanns balsamic mayo, or physicians formula/covergirl makeup, kraft recipe starter boxes, things like that

Best Answer

Kleenex.It's highly portable and convenient. It never goes bad, It never gets wasted, and you never have any when you need it the most.

Best Answer

the most useful thing I can buy at the dollar store is batteries; batteries anywhere else are expensive and having a storage of batteries in times of emergencies is indispensable.

Best Answer