Question of the Day

A drawing. <br />
My son was born 3 1/2 months premature. Where most mothers were able to hold their babies. And able to get "new born hospital " pictures I was left empty handed. Until an artist, a student artists had devoted his time to drawing pictures of the premature babies of the nicu. He drew my 2 pound baby. My only photograph of his time in the hospital. <br />
You can't imagine how precious Tver drawing was to hold.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

A pint of blood. I was donating. 3 lives saved.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

One for each part of the blood donated. But so far I've done it 3 times. So 9 lives saved. I plan on donating double red cell on the 30th. Don't know how many that will save though.

Best Answer

You probably saved mine! Thank you!!!

Best Answer

A drawing of my grandma. She passed away before I was even born, so I've never met her. All of her pictures were destroyed and I've never seen real photos of her..

Best Answer

I know that feeling

Best Answer

a newborn puppy - something about the perfect innocenct perfection has limitless value - the most precious being in the world.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

My children

Best Answer

My Daughter at birth

Best Answer

My girlfriend

Best Answer

Probably my kids. Sappy, i know...

Best Answer

My son

Best Answer

My child

Best Answer

The most important thing I've ever held was a mans penis right before I put it between my lips

Best Answer

Where are you?

Best Answer

Doing more of the most important thing

Best Answer

My babies

Best Answer

till now: my first salary cheque

Best Answer

My baby cousin the day he was born. My nephews and niece

Best Answer

My daughter seconds after she was born.

Best Answer

My daughters hand as i watched her sleep for the first time in her crib. It brought an overwhelming emotions picturing what our future would hold.

Best Answer

My daughter

Best Answer

My children

Best Answer

A little girl in foster care. She was maybe two years old and I remember she cried a lot. The day she was under my supervision I had to put her down for a nap but knowing she'd be fussy I did the only thing I knew: I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the rocking chair. Normally, trying to get her to do anything she would have a fit for attention, but this time she remained quiet and still. After I sat down she curled up and rested her head against my chest, I held her tightly and began rocking her to sleep. The moment before she closed her eyes she looked up into mine and they connected. I realized that through this simple act I managed to give her something she had been searching for, showing her that someone cared.

Best Answer

My Lityle sister

Best Answer