Questionator Questionator 26-30 412 Answers Apr 25 in Community

Question of the Day

Time ... I hate wasting it and when I do I feel miserable

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Omg....me too.GREAT RESPONSE

Best Answer

Time is the most precious thing you will ever own.

Best Answer

Self confidence

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

This seriously.

Best Answer

I once accidentally threw away 50 dollars, but found it in the trash.

Best Answer

My sanity.

Best Answer

The voices in my head disagree : )

Best Answer

An original sketch of Wolverine by Terry Austin, that I tossed, thinking it was a photocopy. To my horror, it was the original! Signed and dedicated to me!

Best Answer

Oh, wow...

Best Answer

Man, I wished you kept it - Terry Austin is one of my favorites ... Sorry

Best Answer

I still have the photocopy....some where....it was in black and white...marker on typing paper, as I recall. So it would be hard to determine that it wasn't the original. But I am the one who knows. I am still honored that he sent it to me!

Best Answer

My inheritance.

Best Answer

Oooh

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

My life

Best Answer

Understand that
And I'd have to say my innocence.

Best Answer

My record collection. I thought everything would be available online. I also thought they would be worthless like the old 78's Nope & nope.

Best Answer

:( That's not good.

Best Answer

The respect of someone I look up to as well as, and even more so, most of my morals

Best Answer

A diamond ring

Best Answer

You did? Why?

Best Answer

Because it was given to me by a sexually abusive relative

Best Answer

I see. I understand.

Best Answer

I hear you, but I would have at least donated it to a charity.

Best Answer

A donated diamond ring is sure to slip into the pocket of the person in charge of sorting the items.

Best Answer

Oh well. At least then, it can be a thief's gift.

Best Answer

It's odd that people are hearting my response more than my actual answer..lol

Best Answer

I was 12, you think I had the wherewithal to think like that?

Best Answer

I lived with my aunt and uncle from the time I was 9 to the time I was 17. Just 6 weeks short of graduating high school I completely uprooted myself and moved 350 miles away to prove a point. I ended up throwing away my relationship with them, and the years of hard work and sacrifice they had put invested into my well being, for what? So I could move in with a boyfriend who dumped me a month later to a city where I had no support system. <br />
It took 3 years and a lot of soul searching but at 20 years old I finally made my amends. It was one of the best decisions I have made, because I know that I definitely would not be the person I am today if they had not stepped in and gave up the life they knew to raise me as their own.

Best Answer

The first part of my adult life. Boy the mistakes. It is so much better today now that I have gained some wisdom....bc

Best Answer

Apparently, a Movado watch worth about $500. I haven't seen it since I cleaned my bedroom last year.

Best Answer

My best friend

Best Answer

My wife threw away our wedding rings. I was hiding then in a closet because when we got married we couldn't afford them. <br />
It was just before our first anniversary and I was going to surprise her with the rings at our anniversary dinner.<br />
Two days before the dinner I was putting all the parts in place when I discovered my wife threw the rings in the trash.

Best Answer

On purpose?

Best Answer

*gasp*

Best Answer

Why would she do that?!?!

Best Answer

My dignity

Best Answer

Time..

Best Answer

my dignity

Best Answer

I threw away a lot of things when I made the move from England to Australia to live with my now-husband. I threw away folders full of tickets to shows, letters and cards from old boyfriends and photos of exs. It felt good at the time but 10 years on and with 2 daughters of my own I wish I'd hung on to them so they could know the person I used to be and just as a nice reminder for myself.

Best Answer

Thakns for the post. I am gonna take your suggetion. Will try tokeep atleast few things.

Best Answer