tjschira tjschira 22-25 5 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in EP

1994

Best Answer

Not for me cause I kept being sick:-/

Best Answer

I have over 1000 stories. I have never checked to see how many views each of them has.<br />
Okay, I just checked and guess what has over 2000 views. The story about the day I peed my pants in a supermarket. Charming....I can't believe it. The next best was the story titled "my mother and why I love her" with 640. I didn't check them all, just the first ones I posted over a year ago.

Best Answer

Wow. I guess youre here to write then huh... I'm trying to get back into stories... I've been sticking with questions because they're less personal. Putting-yourself-out-there-light as it were.

Best Answer

Again no idea, prefer to read comments.

Best Answer

The stories interests me more than the profile... Especially since most of mine are rants of some kind... It almost feels like a tally of people who've read your diary...

Best Answer

To be honest I rarely add comments myself, might rate up or give a you rock whatever, so I appreciate it when someone takes the time to comment. Yeah it is a diary for some of us and pure fantasy for others.

Best Answer

For me, it's about half and half.

Best Answer