BlackSuperman BlackSuperman 36-40, M 25 Answers May 15, 2012

370 is my best.

Best Answer

i was doing that 20 yrs ago b4 breakfast

Best Answer

A solid three pounds.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Like 75lbs, and I think I got stuck, if I remember correctly.

Best Answer

4.55? Wow that is unfathomable what you are doing. I really am only at about 20 because just starting and keep telling the trainer to paint some styrofoam circles black for me and put them on the end so I at least can pretend like I am doing something.

Best Answer

****, I guess like 190 or 195. I haven't done too much weights im mainly into cardio and some light core strengthening, 455 is beastly sir! Good job!

Best Answer

2big macs

Best Answer

I can bench, almost curl and throw my body weight without any problems. That's 175. Maxed out on bench press, I did 254; pressed 5 times. ( I can do a hundred push-ups in 5 minutes) does that count for anything? (God love the Army) lol

Best Answer

HOOAH... I'm Army also...

Best Answer

WERE YOU STATIONED BROTHER? I was in Ft. Cambell 3/187th 3rdbct. bravo CO. aka Battle hard.

Best Answer

110 lbs! I'm a weakling!

Best Answer

Arms or legs?

Best Answer

benchpress- thats arms and chest... when you're lying on a bench...

Best Answer

I know what bench-presssingis... but at my health club, there was a 'bench press machine' for legs, and I could do over 650 pounds on that thing. One day a grilfriend of mine trieed to do the same thing, and it was lucky that there were a bunch of people to save her when it instantaneously collapsed on her when she took off the 'stops'! I know that 650 for legs probably isn't that much for you, but I'm 5'1" aand weight less than 100 lbs, so it was a lot for me! 'Arms' were never my 'thing' because I didn't want to get too 'muscley'... I already have 'cut' arms, so a few strength exercises were all that I ever did on them.

Best Answer

p..s. Congrats on you 455!

Best Answer

well... I'm 5-11 250... and I am wanting to get as big as possible (like Ronnie Coleman)

Best Answer

I've lifted 455lbs with my bell end you *****.

Best Answer

220

Best Answer

I would like to take this time to explain this question is a classic case of overcompensating. Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

280 LBS. still lightweight haha.

Best Answer

280 aint lightweight

Best Answer

f**kin jesus... i lifted 70kilo once. near had a hernia doing that.. i was 83 kilos at the time.. u must be able to lift the back end of a bus

Best Answer

I wish- i do want a 700-lb bench by the end of the year

Best Answer

Would you fight Mike Tyson?

Best Answer

for a million $$$, yes...

Best Answer

Do you enjoy your ears?

Best Answer

**** for a cool million I would let Tyson bite both my ears off. I could buy to more in Tailand for 30,000 US dollars and make a cool 970,000 dolar profit.

Best Answer

The bar. :-/

Best Answer

the bar is 45 lbs by itself... millions of people wish they could do that...

Best Answer

Thanks! It is hard because I have a tendency to dislocate joints, such as my shoulder. I think I will stick to yoga.

Best Answer

nothing wrong with yoga... I'm just a strength guy...

Best Answer