BlackSuperman BlackSuperman 36-40, M 25 Answers May 15, 2012

370 is my best.

Best Answer

i was doing that 20 yrs ago b4 breakfast

Best Answer

A solid three pounds.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Like 75lbs, and I think I got stuck, if I remember correctly.

Best Answer

4.55? Wow that is unfathomable what you are doing. I really am only at about 20 because just starting and keep telling the trainer to paint some styrofoam circles black for me and put them on the end so I at least can pretend like I am doing something.

Best Answer

****, I guess like 190 or 195. I haven't done too much weights im mainly into cardio and some light core strengthening, 455 is beastly sir! Good job!

Best Answer

225 pounds is my best effort in the Bench Press, and I have Squatted with 340 pounds. That is good for a 5'-3", 125-129 pound Chinese lady. One of my former lovers is a 386-469 pound giant who has Bench Pressed 800 pounds and Squatted with 1000 pounds.

Best Answer

2big macs

Best Answer

I can bench, almost curl and throw my body weight without any problems. That's 175. Maxed out on bench press, I did 254; pressed 5 times. ( I can do a hundred push-ups in 5 minutes) does that count for anything? (God love the Army) lol

Best Answer

HOOAH... I'm Army also...

Best Answer

WERE YOU STATIONED BROTHER? I was in Ft. Cambell 3/187th 3rdbct. bravo CO. aka Battle hard.

Best Answer

110 lbs! I'm a weakling!

Best Answer

Arms or legs?

Best Answer

benchpress- thats arms and chest... when you're lying on a bench...

Best Answer

I know what bench-presssingis... but at my health club, there was a 'bench press machine' for legs, and I could do over 650 pounds on that thing. One day a grilfriend of mine trieed to do the same thing, and it was lucky that there were a bunch of people to save her when it instantaneously collapsed on her when she took off the 'stops'! I know that 650 for legs probably isn't that much for you, but I'm 5'1" aand weight less than 100 lbs, so it was a lot for me! 'Arms' were never my 'thing' because I didn't want to get too 'muscley'... I already have 'cut' arms, so a few strength exercises were all that I ever did on them.

Best Answer

p..s. Congrats on you 455!

Best Answer

well... I'm 5-11 250... and I am wanting to get as big as possible (like Ronnie Coleman)

Best Answer

I've lifted 455lbs with my bell end you *****.

Best Answer

220

Best Answer

I would like to take this time to explain this question is a classic case of overcompensating. Hahahahahaha

Best Answer

280 LBS. still lightweight haha.

Best Answer

280 aint lightweight

Best Answer

f**kin jesus... i lifted 70kilo once. near had a hernia doing that.. i was 83 kilos at the time.. u must be able to lift the back end of a bus

Best Answer

I wish- i do want a 700-lb bench by the end of the year

Best Answer

Would you fight Mike Tyson?

Best Answer

for a million $$$, yes...

Best Answer

Do you enjoy your ears?

Best Answer

**** for a cool million I would let Tyson bite both my ears off. I could buy to more in Tailand for 30,000 US dollars and make a cool 970,000 dolar profit.

Best Answer

The bar. :-/

Best Answer

the bar is 45 lbs by itself... millions of people wish they could do that...

Best Answer

Thanks! It is hard because I have a tendency to dislocate joints, such as my shoulder. I think I will stick to yoga.

Best Answer

nothing wrong with yoga... I'm just a strength guy...

Best Answer