DrSoftLips DrSoftLips 36-40, M 2 Answers Jun 4, 2012

"Soixante-neuf" or "69."<br />
Same if he's the usual way round but the woman has rotated 180º. (I wonder if EP can accept the degree sign?)<br />
Your second question effectively asks people if they use the practice. Only they can tell you if it's difficult. I'd guess physically no, but it must depend on how squeamish is each partner.<br />
Now here's a rum do. The EP category is "Recreation & Sports". Secks -ual intercourse I suppose may be a "recreation" as Homo Sapiens is a species that uniquely uses it as a bonding as well as breeding function, but it's hardly a "sport". Yet here's a thread on a bizarrely unpleasant secks-yo-al deviation! <br />
(Yes I know I read it & responded to the post but I do have a sense of humour and that does border on black humour at times.. And no, I have never practised any form of oral s*x - and though too old anyway now for mating I always found the idea repulsive. Hence drawing on the black side of my humour!)

Best Answer

69 is mouth to genital. reread my question.

Best Answer

I have re-read it and still take it to mean rotation in a horizontal plane (axis vertical), so that's what you get - mouth to genital contact or 69.
Unless the partners are of equal height and aligned end-to-end, then they can suck each other's toes - a bit less horrible than ******** &amp; *********** (sp?)
After all, if you mean rotation about a horizontal axis, so the man is on his back on the supine woman's front, I can't imagine that being much use for anything except suffocating the poor female by his weight! I've certainly not heard of any such position or any name for it - but I stand to be corrected, given just how bizarre is human sexuality.
I may not have had much non-copulatory sexual experience, and the idea of oral s.. in any form turns me off anyway, but I do know geometry and words! :-)

Best Answer

Oh Gor' Blimey!
EP invites talk about sleazy though blackly-amusing things like s.. then asterisks even the "medical" terms!
The two words look Italian or Latin and start Fell.. and Cunn... but I wasn't sure of the latter's spelling.

Best Answer

Hi..my name is BIG BUBBA you my baby now!!

Best Answer