LydiaRia LydiaRia 51-55, F 11 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in WTK

Given me a 2nd chance

Best Answer

was leaving me alone

Best Answer

My wife gave me 2 children I thought I never <br />
Have.

Best Answer

To be part of my life whether were apart, or not. Accepting each other and seek God in forgiveness and knows the truth on who you are.

Best Answer

Looked after me when I was sick

Best Answer

After I had my c-section, my nurse was the best. She sat right beside me when my husband couldn't be there. And she just had the most demenor heart of anyone I have ever met. She was an angel sent in disquise.

Best Answer

Taught me to read and write , educate me so that I can know the difference between right and wrong

Best Answer

Of course my loved ones (parents, boyfriend, best friend, even my ex husband) have done amazing things for me as far as loving me etc.<br />
But a ton of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me happened when my home was destroyed in a huge tornado. Although I had insurance which helped a lot, tons of strangers helped out as volunteers to clean up my land and destroyed home (with no pay) and acquaintances I barely knew gave me big bags of clothes, random toiletries, etc, in the days following the disaster. I'm forever grateful to those people.

Best Answer