dreamerartist dreamerartist 13-15, F 11 Answers Apr 22, 2012

Adopting me when I was an infant and loving me as much as they could.

Best Answer

thats so sweet. glad you found such loving parents.

Best Answer

my friend helped me through anerexia and saved me from being hit my a car, twice. im extremly clumsy lol

Best Answer

you have an amazing friend, glad you did'nt get hit by a car and still aren't anorexic

Best Answer

I was going through some rough times and my little brother found a little cross pendant on the ground and he gave it to me saying that it would protect me. Haven't left it off since :-))

Best Answer

thats so sweet and thoughtfull of your brother.

Best Answer

Yeah i know he's really cute lol. What the nicest thing someone has done for you ? ( if you care to share lol )

Best Answer

i dont mind sharing cause no one here knows me in real life. so i'm a keep to myself person, i never share my feelings or emotions with anyone, and its not even that i dont trust people, i have lots of people that i can trust, but they have so many problems of their own that i feel that keeping it to myself would be the best idea but i listen to evryone elses problems, so my art teacher last week told the whole class that if something was bothering us, someone was bullying us, we needed someone to talk to, he would always be there to listen, and i thought that was very thoughtful and nice of him because even if i don't tell what i feel like, it feels good to know that someone cares and someones there to listen to you. (and give your brother a hug from me please)

Best Answer

LOL - Will do. Yeah its always nice to know someone cares about you. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact me lol :-))

Best Answer

maybe the friends who stuck by me the times i was in the hospital

Best Answer

that is nice, you know who your true friends are when in bad times.

Best Answer

when my classmate helped me find a scholarship. I did not even ask her to do it for me, but she did, and I'm really thankful for that.

Best Answer

thats amazing, some people are just too kind and selfless, so happy for your scholarship

Best Answer

When a friend of mine gave me $500- I didn't even ask for it nor did I have to pay it back, but it was right on time because I was broke at that moment (he had won that money from scratching a lottery ticket)

Best Answer

wow, you have a nice friend and nice luck as well

Best Answer

Thank you! :-))

Best Answer

committed my wife to the funny farm.

Best Answer

yay

Best Answer

my parents gave me a warm place to live, and loved me even though I was adopted when I was born. :)

Best Answer

amazing, feel so good for you

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

Being there for me and a best friend too me when I didnt trust or have anyone else.

Best Answer

thats soo sweet

Best Answer

Sent me some great coffee, chocolates and a perfumed sock.

Best Answer

yum

Best Answer