Questionator Questionator 26-30 79 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Found me a home. My dad has just tried to kill my mom and they found us a home. Then gave us furniture and household essentials. Other people brought us food for a while and one lady brought a ton of toys because we had no money fro Christmas and my mom had 3 young girls

Best Answer

No surprise here. Did your dad try to kill your mom because you troll on other people's pages?

Best Answer

I don't troll. ? And how on earth can u joke about something like that. He was on drugs and went completely insane. He attacked my mother and the swat team couldn't find him. He dissapeared.

Best Answer

Silly man. Hopefully he'll come back to finish raising you right.

Best Answer

My father died 1 year ago

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. Atleast everyone who answers this question and rates up your answer knows that you're an idiot and troll who insults people for no reason. You're also a minor so your access to your profile is restricted... nuff said so carry on.

Best Answer

Why is my restriction relevant? And who cares if they know I can b mean. Ur the one being a dooche about a dead man.

Best Answer

And I didn't insult u for no reason. U so had it coming. U can't act like a retard and expect good to come of it

Best Answer

NO "R" word!! please

Best Answer

Sorry. What's a good synonym

Best Answer

Once, in the rain at night, I was driving with a small son, and had a flat tire. I was alone, pulled over, no cell reception. It was not a well-traveled road, but a stranger pulled up, out of nowhere. He changed the tire for me in suit, getting entirely soaked, having us wait inside his car. I tried to thank him, and he wouldn't have it. He told me to spread the gratitude onto people that needed it more, gave my tired, grumpy son a sweet, and then drove away. I'll never forget that, after probably 15 years.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Felt like an angel!

Best Answer

I did not murder anyone.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That's my plan. :D

Best Answer

Two years ago while my husband, 1yo twins and I were out to eat, another family paid for our dinner. It touched us so greatly that now we do the same thing for another family every New Years.

Best Answer

helping a old lady after she had a heart atack on the pathway i called 000 and she is alive now and i do comunity work were she lives and she never stops say thank you:)

Best Answer

I used to give money to the homeless, but a cop I know talked me out of it.<br />
But I still do it during the holidays, and did so twice today.

Best Answer

I gave a poor stranger my fruit cake......................

Best Answer

Thats terrible xD

Best Answer

One Christmas Eve I saw a 5 year old boy standing outside of the store I was working in; it was sleeting, snowing, and cold; so I brought him inside the store and gave him some Life Savers. I got his name and found he had wandered out of the store where his Mom and Dad where shopping, but he couldn't remember which one. He did know his Dad's cell phone number; so I called the number and when his Dad answered I told that I had found his son crying outside my store. He told me where he was, and that he was coming to get him right now. I met he and his wife half way. When he tried to give money; I told him that just seeing him reunited with his family was all I needed and that that he should do something nice for someone in need.<br />
Peace

Best Answer

Smiling back at one another

Best Answer

Why when they are fake?

Best Answer

I am real and have everything real . or that could be my way of thinking So I see the glass half full and not half empty as some would say.

Best Answer

Not a goddamned thing. Those are the facts and they are for most of us.

Best Answer

My neighbor overheard a fight I had w hubby about needing money for an Xmas tree- later that day my neighbor came over and said I could cut down one of her trees if i liked- It is my most memorable tree because it was given in kindness and decorated with things we all made- no lights because we couldn't afford them but the aluminum foil star shone brighter and prettier than any we could have bought.

Best Answer

My friend's husband cheated on her and then left her broke and homeless with a young child a few years ago. It has been a difficult struggle but she is very proud and has never asked for money even though she knows I wouldn't hesitate. A month ago I went to her apt to meet up with her and her son and there was an eviction notice on the door. She was behind over $1000.00 in rent money. I called my husband and he contacted the landlord and we paid her up to date and the next month in advance under the condition that he would never tell her who paid. I put the notice in my purse and never said a word.

Best Answer

That is beautiful thing you did

Best Answer

I have twin boys and one year I didn't have much money around christmas or even enough money to buy my children christmas presents. We left our home and went to a friends house and while we were gone someone got into my house and did me a great big favor, when I got back around our Christmas tree was full of presents for my little boys, and no one ever told me who did it. Anyway we had a wonderful Christmas that year and I have thought about that every Christmas since. Some people really do have kind hearts, and what was strange was I hadn't told anyone the financial difficulty I was going through at the time. I guess you could say that year I really had a secret Santa that helped me to give them a very good Christmas!!!

Best Answer

Shhhhh........<br />
its a secret.......<br />
try to always keep these sortsa things...<br />
quiet....<br />
just between me n God....<br />
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

i give a slap to a homeless man and give him a home....oh...slap? because he think no one want to help him and he lke to say..''i want to die'' just that..^^

Best Answer

lol I can't do anything for people here everyones so stubborn I hate this village-y town it's so boring and rude I wish we could move but no and I helped people on this website and now I'm trying to help myself so I can try to help others:D You should help yourself then people around you (who need it not just greedy people who already have things) bastards:( I have things but I also don't have things. lol like idk I don't know (no one knows what they want) I kind of know but it's not really what I want. Or yes it is lol I want to help people but the greedy is I want a big house to live in but again I'd build houses near mine and give poor free houses and they can design them. I don't care if anyone wants to do this don't even credit me I need to just do it I shouldn't be so whatever so damn greedy and I just don't know to do to help I want to but what:(

Best Answer

My son was 2 and we were in the subway walking to our next train. He saw a woman without a coat and sleeping in a dirty corner. He walked over and asked if she wanted his new blanket and some candy. I offered her the only bill I had in my bag. She was so happy that she gave him a small heart charm that we still have today.

Best Answer

i was digging clothes out of clothing recycle bin on christmas morning and a lady pulled up in a car and gave me like $5 or $10 in an envelope. i was happy & suprised.

Best Answer

When I was small I remembered a nice man who gave me two balloon during a family trip

Best Answer

I came across a young couple whose vehicle had broken down on Christmas Eve while on the way to my girlfriends house. I pulled over and gave them (and their gifts) a ride to his parents house where they were headed... 70 miles away. When they offered me money I just told them the next time they saw someone who needed help to give it and wished them a Merry Christmas and drove back.

Best Answer