Hum given me time off, to visit family, given me an education, geez lots of cool stuff.

Best Answer

Patted me on the back and said "dont worry, you are awesome".

Best Answer

I have been beyond blessed my entire life with the most incredulous family I could ever ask for. The caring, compassion, love, friendship, guidance, truth, hysteria, monetary support, etc. I wouldn't trade anything for the parents I have. They are my diamonds in the rough. Thank you, Jesus.

Best Answer

My mom gave me a car this year

Best Answer

I really can't remember the nicest one because there were so many nice things others have done for me.

Best Answer

hmmmm loan me five dollars. that's it.

Best Answer

Many of my ex's friends & our mutual acquaintances (tho prevented from getting into too much detail) have shown me kindness & encouragement. It's deeply appreciated.

Best Answer

Some young kids probably around 7 or 8 had a lemonade stand set up. They asked me if I wanted some but I couldn't because I forgot m my wallet at home. I was working at the time and so they offered to give it to me for free.

Best Answer

Pass on her genes to me--along with which came an excellent memory, creativity, and a quick wit. None of these I got on my own. They came from her.

Best Answer