Questionator Questionator 26-30 204 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Some one on EP thought that I was so special when he first saw me that he said that I was like the biggest prize on the top shelf of a carnival... totally beautiful and totally unattainable,and now that he knows me, he would rate me even higher. I was feeling so down that day, and those few words of friendship really brightened it!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

P.S. I don't think of myself of being that way at ALL, but the compliment was so wonderful that it really raised my spirits.

Best Answer

That is so pitiful!

Best Answer

Maybe to some people,but I really needed to hear some kind words at the time.

Best Answer

"Mommy- why is your lips not happy?" I had to smile. I was reminded, with all of 'life' I was facing, the most important 'life' was facing me wanting to see me happy. He is now 20 yrs old and still makes me smile.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That is precious.

Best Answer

its funny because its not really something 'nice' as such, but when my husband died,the police officer who was dealing with it, the poor lad younger then me on this godforsaken island where he wouldn't have seen anything like that before..gave me the biggest hug, and whispered to me 'you will get better, you will find strength, it cannot get any worse than this day,you need to keep strong for your beautiful babies' so many people have said words along those lines, but i think because he whispered, he didn't want people to see him emotions, it felt special you know.

Best Answer

Someone was very ill with terminal leukemia. She was covered with scabs, and gauze dressing and I/vs. I told her" I love you". She replied "I know" I never forgot that. She died 2 days late. A beautiful person.

Best Answer

People always tell me I have a great smile. But one time someone said it and it made my bad day soooooo much better. It was so sincere and I think that lady knew I needed some cheering up.

Best Answer

Quit feeling sorry for yourself or I will kick your ***

Best Answer

Some one on EP told me i deserve to be happy and that im a sweet heart. Made me smile

Best Answer

Would sex make you feel better?

Best Answer

No, the sex did work, me and that lady are still friends too, helped her move last week, no sex this time though.

Best Answer

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

Best Answer

As quoted from Robert H. Schuller.

Best Answer

I really like this one. It's what I need to read right now. Thanks.

Best Answer

Goodbye.

Best Answer

My soulmate just knows what to say, every single time!!! He knows how to make me smile even when I don't want to. :)

Best Answer

There are many. I remember one, when i hugged my mother and she said that everything will be ok.

Best Answer

That I deserve the best and that "best" is yet to come:)

Best Answer

I was sitting on a park bench crying one day when a stranger walked by. He stopped in front of me, and when I looked up at him, he just nodded and told me everything was going to be alright. I suddenly felt a warmth over me, and by the time I had wiped my eyes dry and got up to thank him, he was gone. I'll never forget that man's face, and I've been watching for him ever since, to no avail.

Best Answer

Once I was upset about somethingand was sitting with a friend who's not very close but I think is quite fond of me. I was so upset that it brought a lining of tears in my eyes.. but Ididn't really want to talk about and he understood but he wanted to see a smile on my face.. so with tears in my eyes I looked at him and he looked into my eyes and stopped whatever he was saying and instantly said "you have beautiful eyes" .. it really was a sweet thing .. and it brought a smile to my face.. :)

Best Answer

I have kinda immature friends that, it's not that they don't act their age, it's just, it's like they need minding all the time or stupid things happen, or they all start fighting, and I feel more like a minder than a friend with them. So one day I broke down a little about it because it was just a bad day, and I remember my mom came over to me and we talked, and she took my hands and said 'sweetie, there are two types of people in this world. The people who sail through life, depending on people all the time, and then there's us, the people who don't look for help, but give it. Who solve the problems and keep the world turning. You be proud that you have that kind of power inside you, because without you there would be chaos.' I love my mother.

Best Answer

"You are always in my prayers and faithful guidance upon The Lord. He loves you and watches over you, cast all your pain unto him for he wants you to depend on him and not of this world. Let me share.<br />
If the world doesn't take away your soul and faith, they haven't taken nothing away, you don't belong to this world, you belong to God, not your family, friends or loved ones, money, technology nor any earthly things because your life to God is beyond anything of this world. "<br />
that was said by LUSHIRO, after I had a surgery 10 days ago I was left in pain and it just made me feel bad, I breathed Lushiro,s words although I had a shortness of breath

Best Answer

"You're the best doctor my son ever had."

Best Answer

I remember when you came home and told me about that. It was nice that someone lifted your spirits.

Best Answer

My grandmother had Alzheimer's disease and in her last few days I remember going to see her in the nursing home she was in. Well when I got there she was in the cafeteria eating and as soon as she saw me she lit up and said there's my favorite boy. I will never forget that as long as I live.

Best Answer

Get a grip Clyde !

Best Answer