Questionator Questionator 26-30 136 Answers Apr 28, 2012

Question of the Day

After coming home from the hospital.. a feat that I thought I would never survive. My husband said.."I think I love you even more..seeing you go through all that..you are so strong!"

At that moment, I felt like a piece of paper crumpled up and tossed on the floor. It really helped to hear that from him. <3<3

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Wow! Thanks for all the rates folks!! :o)

Best Answer

I found your cat, he's ok >^.^<

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Awwwwwwwww....this made me melt :)

Best Answer

Someone once announced (in public) that I was "the most successful person" they knew and that it had "nothing to do with making money."

That was quite a compliment.

Best Answer

Hunni even if your 200 kg or as thin as a stick i will love you no matter how hard it can be and how many hurdles we need to jump we will make it because your the real love of my life and i will never let you go.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

u know its easy to say that to someone who doesn't weigh 200kg.

Best Answer

HAAAAA!!

Best Answer

i know he meant it though his mom is around there and he loves her but maybe your right you can never know till your actually there. All i know is i love him.

Best Answer

you r a star

Best Answer

"Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?"......very nice.

Best Answer

that cracked me up!

Best Answer

"It's ok, you'll make it, I'm sure of it." From a guy who just saw that I was down. We are barely acquaintances, but he cheered me up. :)

Best Answer

"You remind me that there are still good-hearted people in the world."

Best Answer

Even with your prosthetic arm and leg and your glass eye, I still love you for who you are.

Best Answer

Years ago I worked as a mental health counselor, my father ha died and when I came back to my office I found a letter on my desk. I was not feeling good. To my surprise it was a thank you letter from a client I had helped, she had spent her entire life commited. She now had a place to live and a job to support her self. I did not even know she could write.

Best Answer

my deepest sympathy

Best Answer

I am a guitar player, and I've played a few shows acoustically. And a little 9 year old boy asked me for my autograph and told me i was his hero after one of my shows. i was really touched and i am now teaching him guitar free of charge.

Best Answer

My daughter calling me when she went down to meet her Biological father and family and Thanking me for making the sacrificies to give her a great life.

Best Answer

*we don't need a language to understand each other*

Best Answer

Everyday is a blessing. this is from a lady who is grandma to everyone at work.

Best Answer

An old man at a convience store said to me, "Don't take this the wrong way... I'll probably never see you again. That's the way a women should look in a pair of jeans!"

Best Answer

I'm stealing this one ;)

Best Answer

You have the most beautiful eyes in the world <3 :)

Best Answer

my neighbors son was playing with my son and when the father came to pick him up,I heard him say,come on sweetheart and I thought not many men call their 11 year old sweetheart.

Best Answer

lol not that many 11 year old boys would want them to

Best Answer

"You will be a good father".

Every time I heared that and it was said to me, I felt really good.

Every time I heared that and it was said about someone else, I felt very positive about our world.

Best Answer

I like that too,we all need someone saying nice things and really mean it.I know it makes my day.

Best Answer

"Your smile is so beautiful you could be in a toothpaste commercial"...told to me by the man I love.

Best Answer

There but for the Grace of God-----Go I

Best Answer

I hear that even day and it's beautiful I just love the simplicity of it

Best Answer

I had to go to the emergency for something and then got dizzy at the hospital. My bf said later "I panicked when you fainted...I felt afraid of losing you. At such moments you realize how important that person is to you." It makes me look back to my first experience of dizziness with utter fondness :)

Best Answer