They haven't realized that happiness is a choice. I've never seen unhappiness make any situation better, in fact it seems to do the opposite.

Best Answer

not being true to yourself... worry over what others think of you.

Best Answer

Jealousy ! As long as we have that trait we will never be Happy.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

it's a condition of the heart

Best Answer

Other People

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

Cats... 2nd Noble Truth of Buddhism is that all suffering is born of attachment... and yes.. you are right.. Currently I am choosing to put off my own happiness in order maintain my attachments, and help them with their moral obligations.

Best Answer

Hate & jealous !

Best Answer

they dont know how to forgive themselves or others

Best Answer

Nobody lives in the now very much there always in past or future. If you can focus on now All the time or most of the time I am sure they will be more happy. Their is happiness is everything just stop and look at something like you don't know what it is. Live in the exact moment ...right now. Let your imagination run wild!!! Dont let the tv and other stuff distract you from the now or how you, your self perceives life. Usually your self is the first though you have or the very first I. Like I like this <<self but I....<< is not your self.

Best Answer

the reason people are not happy in life is that they are clueless as what exactly makes them happy. Eg - an underprivileged guy dreams of having a car, after somehow / sometime he manages a car, but then again he feels if I had a BMW or a lamborghini I would be happy... so the trail never ends. Happy would be a person who sees any vehicle on 4 wheels a car in which he can take his family/ loved ones on a trip.

Best Answer

Because we loose our common sense when emotions get involved

Best Answer

It's due to them not knowing what's important and what isn't. Their lives are eaten up with nonsense and not in a productive way. They get lost in the things that aren't important.

Best Answer

I think people just don't know how to be happy. With all the devestation. All the negative on the news. People's heads are filled with this sort of thing all day. It easy to let it drown out our positive vibes. Feeling is a choice as is so many other things in life. But we lose our focus. Plus the never ending job of providing for family, or just ourselves can be overwhelming as most people don't enjoy what the do for 8, 9, 10 hours a day, which is most of our awake time. At least that is the case for me! :)

Best Answer

They don't know me yet.

Best Answer

discontentment

Best Answer

Sexual or money issues.

Best Answer

I think they are all good answers its hard to pintpoint one exact reason there are so many things that effect how we feel as individuals and about others.

Best Answer

Hoping too much................. disappointed at last!

Best Answer

Money and sex OOOOOps thats two

Best Answer

Been by them self and have no true friends to turn to .<br />
or<br />
Family to be there for them when they are have a hard time

Best Answer

They dont know how much god loves them and they cant forgive themselves and are lost without peace in this life, knowledge of who they are and hope in redemption from death.

Best Answer