Question of the Day

Banging your mom

Best Answer

It was... ummm... that thing where... oh, god, it's gone now. Ask me something else :-)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Its a memory of childhood abuse. I believe my parents must have belonged to some kind of weird cult. I remember having trouble breathing, like I was being drowned in warm blood. I'm struggling to reach the surface, and when I do, some SOB in a mask picks me up by my hind legs and spanks the **** out of me.

Best Answer

Sorry that happened to you. I grew up in a cult as well, and I remember back to age two when my father was sexually molesting me. In the cult, abusing someone sexually was an act of doing them a favor in the eyes of God, because it was helping them grow "mighty in spirit." Sick stuff!

Best Answer

so sorry. make sure to talk it out to someone you love/a social worker so that it doesn't affect your whole life, and i really hope things have gotten better :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Sorry, folks but it seems that you miss-interpreted my post. Felt like I was drowning in blood, struggling to reach the surface, guy in mask grabbing me the ankles and spanking my ***...MY BIRTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it just so happens its my birthday.

Best Answer

Lol That's a good one :)

Best Answer

Me coming into the world. I remember crying loudly as the doctor held me upside down. My mum looked so tired but asked them to bring me to her. It was nice, I remember it like it happened yesterday!!!

Best Answer

lol sure :) cause we all remember when we were born!

Best Answer

When I was at the Zoo when I was 3<br />
We were seeing the Monkey's and I went up to the glass and put my hand there and a Monkey came up and put it's hand on mine<br />
I felt a strange connection with that Monkey <br />
I will never forget that beautiful memory

Best Answer

Is this the reason your always monkeying around?

Best Answer

Probably yes

Best Answer

This morning well wait did I eat that this morning or did I think about it Humm

Best Answer

My 3rd birthday party. My mom was feeding me cake and my aunt just walks up to me & shoved the whole cake in my face. I just sobbed and sobbed!!!! I remember being so mad at her...& then liking my face. Lol

Best Answer

My first day of O'Neal Pre K. My teacher had pots hanging on her door and my brother said they'll use them to cook me.

Best Answer

Playing battles with spoons vs forks😄

Best Answer

Are there really people that had the brain and memory functions to remember their birth? Honestly i wouldn't like to remember that but hey.. I have several memories from the first 10 years of my life but can't really remember what one came first :/

Best Answer

I can remember my birth, and even a little before birth.

Best Answer

im pretty sure its impossible to remember ur birth :P

Best Answer

People who had secure attachment through nurturing and intimacy during their development will have a rich intricate memory of mostly positive experiences strongly integrated into their current sense of social connection as an adult.<br />
People who lacked that will have enormous blank spots in their memory, and their earliest memories will be of negative emotion, trauma, fear.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

My dad pointing a shot gun at me and my brother when I was twi

Best Answer

That's horrible! I hope he went to jail.

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

Ah, I was incredibly young you see, and I was in an intense race with a bunch of other kids, it was definitely the most important thing to us. At times I didn't think I'd make it out on top, but somehow, someway, I managed to make it in the egg. 'Twas a very exciting day in my history.

Best Answer

At 2 years old, peeking through a window, watching my dead aunt and people saying prayers on her.

Best Answer

Walking around and exploring our new house,not long after I had learned to walk in 1949.

Best Answer

Climbing out of my cot and eating jam :)

Best Answer

Asking my great grandmother ( who was mentally ill) to button my coat so I could walk across the street to get some chips. She did and I walked across the street to the corner store and took some chips. I remember grown ups just looking at me. I had no clue you had to pay for them, plus I was alone. God was watching over me .

Best Answer

Sharing a Pepsi with my grandma as I sat on her lap looking out the window of her trailer home. I was I think 2.

Best Answer

Having my picture taken for the March of Dimes. This was in 1973.

Best Answer

my pair of red leather sandals when i was 2

Best Answer

Oh no! I hope this doesn't the start of a shoe fetish

Best Answer

maybe...

Best Answer