There are 4 most important things. Love, respect, honesty and loyalty. If you don't have all 4 in your marriage, fix it or leave it.

Best Answer

You got that right!

Best Answer

trust, communication an Fun, the rest will follow

Best Answer

Honest communication.

Best Answer

all of the above answers,and thanking the supreme being and fate for this beautiful (soulwise)person who gave me the privilege of loving them

Best Answer

Honesty and trust

Best Answer

You have to like being together

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

loyalty to eachother and to the comittment you made to the marriage. All storms pass. Stick with your first choice and you may not grow old alone if possible.

Best Answer

3o years, and I think great sex is paramount, baring in mind that there won't be any such thing with no respect, compassion, or honesty. I guess sex has been a focus for us because often we were too poor to do anything else interesting with our time. ;-)

Best Answer

Respect respect very few of us can love someone we do not respect, respect also is what you want so there for you want all for your partner that you want and the same gos for your partner and for those of you wondering about the sex, covers that also as I said covesr all that should be in a partnership.

Best Answer

A deep respect for each other. Respect covers it all and when its gone there is no getting it back

Best Answer

trust and respect!!

Best Answer

paper, white one and green one

Best Answer

the right to divorce :)

Best Answer

FAITHFULNESS

Best Answer

HAHA. :)

Best Answer

Talking about everything

Best Answer

Honesty, Communication, respect I think they are all equal don't forget about love without that why be married anyways

Best Answer

Honest committment.

Best Answer

Honesty

Best Answer