I would do it if I could go through a drive thru and get a burger that looked like the ones in commercials and they actually put Ketchup n mustard on it instead of ******* Mayonnaise!

Best Answer

Bastard tried to use a coupon with me.......no sale. Cheap SOB

Best Answer

for exemption from going to hell. he would have to think about that one for a minute.

Best Answer

That means he could do anything with your soul he pleased as long as he didn't send you to hell, think you better rethink that one

Best Answer

good call. he might send me to band camp! aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Best Answer

You

Best Answer

I become almighty and get to slay all evil, rendering the bargain null and void.

Best Answer

that would be telling -- unless..............

Best Answer

HIS GOOD LOOKS....

Best Answer

I wouldnt !

Best Answer

I really couldn't sell it to him being aware of the consequences. But isn't this the question some of us ask ourselves when we feel so far from hope of a heaven and a good God? Not the God that let our parent's hurt us in ways that we still feel pain from. Or, Perhaps we feel that our soul are so dirty that maybe it would at least be worth selling for whatever would be our dream life; if possible. I don't believe I could actually sell my soul because I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong to me any more. But still, I have found myself asking this question and kind of shuddering at truly entertaining the thought. It actually makes me kind of afraid if were to truly admit it. Anyone else ever feel like that? Or perhaps some will say it's just me and that I'm a crazy for taking such question too seriously. I should give it a fun answer instead. Well, I give that a go too order make up for my serious talk earlier. <br />
I suppose if I wanted to sell my soul to the devil it would have to be for something incredible. I supposed it would be an opportunity to have the life many people want. You know, having a life where you are a veritable rock star at whatever you want to do who impresses everyone, especially that girl/guy we have our eyes on. Be "the man" or "the woman" wherever we go. And loot to boot along with nice things money can't buy. And all that on a sesame seed. And as soon as I snap my fingers. I'm snapping. I'm snapping. Hmmm.... he's probably busy at the moment, probably too busy. Oh shyte there I went dark again.... Anyhow comments appreciated. That is unless you're a troll, then you can move on to underneath another bridge, this one is already taken by your mother. ;)

Best Answer

His suicide!!!!

Best Answer