It's good if they are taller than their 3 year old children, but not mandatory. There is no perfect height. Whatever height a person reached is the right height for them.

Best Answer

There is none.

Best Answer

I'm a 5ft7 teenager so that's perfect for me. But everyone has their own perfect height...their own!

Best Answer

Waist high. ;-)<br />
Honestly though, I am less attracted to women taller than me. Just a little less. As long as they still have curves in all the right places, who cares?

Best Answer

overall height is not important, the critical thing is that the legs are long enough so that when the feet are on the ground they can still support the posterior with no gaps in between

Best Answer

The precise height of each woman.

Best Answer

No taller than 5'10 and no shorter than 5'2 I'd say. Personal opinion, as I like being my height (5'8).

Best Answer

A bit higher than me. So that reaching up to get something off the shelf is effortless.

Best Answer

how tall are you?

Best Answer

5ft 53/4 inches...petite.

Best Answer

16ft bilt like a russian sh!t house and ugly as horsemuck............yip, thats my misses down to a tee lmao

Best Answer

1.57-1.84 ( +-5 cm is good also ) meters tall is awesome!

Best Answer

Depends on their weight

Best Answer

Five foot and 7.27 inches

Best Answer