jessixoxo4 jessixoxo4 16-17, F 12 Answers Jan 22 in Health

Simple answer: NO!

Best Answer

Complex answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best Answer

Why

Best Answer

Whatever/whoever it is that makes you feel like killing yourself, is not worth it.

Best Answer

Myself

Best Answer

You're young and like it or not, your life will change. Five years on, you may not recognize yourself as you are now and your thoughts about suicide may be a little embarrassing reminder about being a teenager. I know that's how I feel about it.

Best Answer

NO ~ because the point is that you are an infinitely more attractive Australian than I am :)

Best Answer

What's bothering you?

What's on your mind?

You must have a pretty grim outlook on what's ahead to think like that...

At least, that's how I felt when I used to think like that.

Best Answer

How did u get better?

Best Answer

I moved on... As high school ended I went on with what I wanted to do, I began to enjoy life and finally having one.

I'm not saying I was completely healed overnight, but as I started to do the things I wanted, as I left behind all the people that harmed me, I regain some confidence in myself...

Self-image and attitude, as I would discover, is key!

If you're interested in exchanging more, let me know!

Best Answer

Sure why not. The world is over populated anyway.

I'm kidding ofcourse.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Why would you ask such a question?

Best Answer

Why would u tell me to do it?

Best Answer

It's referred to as sarcasm.

Best Answer

Why would u joke about that?

Best Answer

Because I've had friends throw themselves off of cliffs, hang themselves from telegraph poles and overdose on drugs and alcohol. And they didn't tell every1 about it. I don't care about you so it doesn't concern me.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer
Best Answer

No. Life is a blessing, my dear. You should be thankful for it.

Best Answer

If life is a blessing why do I feel like this?

Best Answer

Because life is also a roller-coaster.

Best Answer

No dont kill yourself yet, wait, I'll tell you when.

Best Answer

Okay...

Best Answer

I think about it sometimes but I have been told that your mind gets away from you when your in that state so I always try to get out and do something to get my mind off stuff.

Best Answer

I've been trying to get out of this state for 2 years now. Nothing works

Best Answer

Same here, probably longer than that. Mine comes and goes, its always there but sometimes other things get me pre occupied for a short period of time, maybe weeks or months, but then it always returns. I think about it a lot to be honest and the only real reason I don't is for my parents sake. I can do it I think and don't feel I have much to lose but imagine my mom and how she would feel forever. Its not easy and I sleep all day, hardly ever go out during the daytime, and then I will eventually crawl out little by little but its hard. I don't know. I go to animal shelters and work out with the dogs, run with them till I'm sore and tired and I train them, it gets my mind off of things, really does for about 2 hours straight. Its all I have really, animals make me go to another place mentally where I don't think about negative stuff.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Do you have any hobbies or interest that do the same thing for you?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

why do you want to kill yourself?

Best Answer

I can't handle my own life. I suffer from depression and anxiety. I've just moved from my home town. The horrible things that happened their I still think about. I am starting a new school next week the thought of that is already killing me inside. And I just don't want to go on. I've tried to before

Best Answer

I was in your exact position once, and still am actually. It can get better, but you must learn the art of apathy. Trust me when I say this, apathy is your best friend. When you learn not to give a damn, then you can truly live.

Best Answer

I am really sorry to hear that. Have you spoken to anyone about your depression and anxiety? Counseling is an option.

Best Answer

Okay. How do I do that?

Best Answer

I've been through councilors, doctors, those other types of doctors, medications and all that

Best Answer

Can you do it quietly?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Probably not, it's a real mess to clean up.

Best Answer

Really. That's ur answer?

Best Answer

Really? You make a statement like that and expect an intelligent answer?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Well, you won't get it. All you will get is some attention. Nobody can answer that question, or even talk to you about it unless you say more that "should I just kill myself." It's an attention seeking question.

Best Answer

Ever think maybe I need attention because no one in my family actually cares about me? Is seeking attention a bad thing?

Best Answer

How would I think that or even have the slightest clue? Do you know how many trolls and idiots ask that type of question on here in a single day? Look, I admit I could have been a bit more sensitive, and I, in your case, apologize for being rude. If things are going bad, I've probably been down that road or something similar and I'd be happy to talk about it or just listen to what is going on in your life. Just one thing though. You need to back off the drama and hurting yourself thing. It will take you nowhere but down a dark and unhappy path - seek the bright side of the road. It is there, I promise.

Best Answer

Ok thanks

Best Answer