tameheart tameheart 36-40, F 19 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I think you are too intelligent for me to answer this. You already know the answer. Blessings.

Best Answer

Let the rope go when you're ready you can only hold on for so long.

Best Answer

You have some major decisions to make, i believe its time

you and your significant other sit down and have a serious

talk. Why are you feeling like this, all relationships have ups

and downs, is this just a stage, look at the positive sides of it,

then consider if its worth loosing. Is it really what you want.

If there is issues try working on them, maybe join the gym together,

find something you both can do together, it can help give you a new

outlook on life.

Best Answer

you could always call the relationship off and just live together with seperate bedrooms if moving out is unfeasible

Best Answer

That depends on what's wrong. I'm in a similar situation. I feel too guilty to leave the guy. He's been through so much in his life. I don't "own" the reason he's been through a lot but feel like if I left him, it'd kill him. His mother was a very poor alcoholic, drug addict prostitute that died when he was 15. Then after dropping out of highschool he did ok working for himself. At 23 he married. 2 years later his wife left him, got him fired at work and changed the locks. He lost his own little girl, went homeless. Then met another girl who he dated for 2 years before she told him she had hiv. Yes, you guessed it! He caught that. Then he was homeless again. I was running an activist group when I ran back into him. -We were friends when I was 15 and he was 20. He was my fantasy man. So when I saw him again 1) I had NO idea of the hiv, or how screwed up he really was. He was holding a sign, I was holding my wallet... I picked him up and took him to a ssafe place he could get cleaned up and back on his feet. He became infatuated with me. I started to feel obligated and responsible for him. It's been almost 4 years, and even though there is no sex, nor has been. He just won't do anything to improve his life with out me doing it for him, or someone giving it to him. I'm sick of it, and just know there are so many better opportunities out there for me IF I could leave this situation. But really feel like I'd be doing something very wrong to him if I did.

It's like we (you and I) know how stupid what we are doing is, and how wrong it is for us, but feel very trapped. At least I do. A little scared too. He is very unstable... :(

Best Answer

Need to add that I got into the relationship because I thought I could help him, he seemed to have so much potential. But every time was an almost. I can't believe I let it get so far! I don't even know how to start to get out of it.

Best Answer

yours is heavier. OMG, Did u really put yourself into this "mess"? Is this out of pity or love?

Best Answer

How do you know that you don't have any future?

Best Answer

Don't lose the moment. "As for tomorrow -- well, who knows?"

http://youtu.be/1nYJcxhDtT0

Best Answer

ohhhhh

Best Answer

Once you get to a point where you really hate each other, I find the sex gets even better. I like hateful relationships better than loving ones. There isn't anything exciting about having sex with someone who loves you.

Best Answer

I can try harder, I just need to feel that we are communicating better. And please leave your mother and sisters out of our relationship...they cause us a lot of stress.

Best Answer

no point

Best Answer