Gunneddown Gunneddown 13-15, F 14 Answers Dec 12, 2011

People who try to put you down are not worth worrying about.

Best Answer

no matter who you are or what you do with your life everyone has someone trying to bring them down. once you realize that the people bringing you down have people bringing them down it will make more sence to you.<br />
don't know anything specific, but maybe you could make it your mission to be extra nice to the people bringing you down, it will throw them off.

Best Answer

People used to do that with me... it doesn't work anymore... I think I've changed... I'm a little more intimidating these days.

Best Answer

The point is because people will judge you know matter what. You got get up for you not everyone else. You have to know you and who you are. Even if people dont see it or dont take time to want to see it then thats their loss. Only you have the power to let things and people bring you down. Screw what people think, you got see that everyone has their own flaws. The world going to define whats normale but honestly what is normale? If you look at it we all are messed up in our ways. Just some put you down for it to make themselves feel better. Just be you, show that it dont bother you. The more you give people fear the more they going kick you down because they know they can....

Best Answer

to prove that the lame ones are not able to make you bow to them to prove to yourself that you are worth it because you are make them know that they are the weak ones by doing well for your self and proving that they are only jelous of you and your beauty and succes there will always be someone trying to bring you down rise above it and grow into some one great you can I belive in you

Best Answer

Hon, people can't bring you down. You know why? Because people are stupid. You're not stupid. You need to show them this.<br />
Be a smart girl and not one that's going to let people **** all over you.<br />
I'm serious.<br />
~*hugs*~

Best Answer

I love this,:)

Best Answer

Good. Don't forget it. :P

Best Answer

So you prove to them that you wont simply sit idle. You have to standup to bullies!

Best Answer

because you have to get back up...it"s called ...living .

Best Answer

why do you give someone else permission to ruin your day.

Best Answer

do i get a say in this?... i'd not stop you doing anything<br />
sorry general Q's annoy me. maybe some ppl hold you back, not all

Best Answer