iLOVEHATEhimgr iLOVEHATEhimgr 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2010

Because that's all guys want to see...no wait, I stand corrected, they want to see booty too LOL!!!!! :-)

Best Answer

I'm not going to pretend that I can speak for other women - but it could be that they enjoy expressing that part of their sexuality ... this site is an outlet for many people to express themselves in many ways ... perhaps showing their boobs in avatar pictures makes them feel good ... who are we to judge? As for what people post in private albums, that's just between them and their friends and is up to them. Generally though, there are people who go too far with explicit pictures as their avatars, but moderators will remove them anyway as they are against the rules on here. Live and let live ... what business is it of anyone else to tell them how they should express themselves, as long as it's not offensive, I don't see a problem with it.

Best Answer

There's plenty wrong with posting pictures of your '''parts". It's immature behaviour at the very least. In 20 years you'll look back and greatly regret doing it.

Best Answer

It's pretty much, if you got it, flaunt it.....and flaunt it while you still can. <br />
I don't know about other guys, but I enjoy seeing all the girl parts, and I'm damned appreciative towards any girl who wants to provide the visuals.<br />
You go, Girl!

Best Answer

some people like to be exhibitionists

Best Answer

their just asking for attention huh

Best Answer

I have never posted pics of my body . ( Shy ) But , If I decided to , it would would be my breast . They are however the most receptive , responsive , sensitive part of my body ... At the end of the day when my mind says " No " . They say " Yes , hold . touch , feel me , need me " .

Best Answer

I have to agree with microde9973 - verbal acceptance or acting out. I have to disagree with self respect. Yes they could regret it later but for now its "hey look at me, they are beautiful. I'm not ugly." This view(no pun intended) is ba<x>sed on another web site where women have posted pictures of their boobs and then added their story about why they are "ugly." Most end with "I thought I was the only one who felt this" <br />
IMO is a combination of experiances: Guys not admiring them. There are more positve comments from girlfriends. Sexual expections and judgemetns. Lastly self critisim because they do not look like '________" (fill in the blank) <br />
Do women do this just on a dare? Desire to do something wild? <br />
Note: women who have had breast augmentation often show off their new work.<br />
Note 2: Women who are well endowed past DD cup start to hide their breasts. <br />
These are all generalities and may not apply (i.e. "your milage may vary" )<br />
G

Best Answer

So true, I personally find the whole female for enticing and alluring. I am not hung up on just the boobs. Even igf clothed, that leaves some for the imagination.

Best Answer

Let's see....<br />
Validation or reinforcement of their self image?<br />
They worked hard to get a "killer body" and want to be recognized for their efforts?<br />
They are exhibitionist?<br />
They are looking for attention from others that they don't get in their "offline" life?<br />
Bragging about what they have to make others feel uncomfortable (often called a "*** bully")?<br />
Men will pay more attention to their profile/ online presence and will have more male friends in their circle?

Best Answer

being a boob and nipple man myself. lol i get very excited looking at them. mmm mmm

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with it. I love breasts and all of their shapes and sizes. I love them on the young and on the older and am fascinated by them. Keep posting those boobs, ladies. We who appreciate fine art thank you for doing it.

Best Answer

Well I like it

Best Answer

I don't think we need to stop them from doing what they want.

Best Answer

My thing is this,.. do what feels right. I once posted a big angry thing while I was Angryface about women that post avatars that aren't even them, but claim that it is. LMAO. Well, getting over myself and my issues, I can say that now,.. I just don't care. They might regret it later on. They might not. They might love the attention, they might not. We are all here to experience things. We all just have to remember that our experiences moving forward will largely be dictated by our actions in the recent past.

Best Answer

Seducing? Exhibitionist or they are just happy to flaunt their assets? :)<br />
Not my thing though. I like my profile pic anyway

Best Answer

yu wont understand how internet pple think...so damn ridiculous i agree!

Best Answer