When going out I feel that I needed to be cautious all the time, in case I'd say something inappropriate or even gets scared of random people. And I get angry then jealous at happy people, for not panicking and feel constant guilt like I do. And then when making friends initially everyone disliked me, then I try to please everyone and they tried to understand turning it into pity rather than like. Which totally ruins my confidence, later on they'd been so busy or else has distanced themselves for some reason, maybe cuz I'm too self-centered and pessimistic I'm the gloomy person. What's the point really? :(
GrumpyMe GrumpyMe 22-25, F 5 Answers Jan 30 in Health

i kinda understand you...i mean,i always mess things up at home and i literally can't do anything right,and when i do something,i mess up again.my mother calls me a "walking tornado" i am a very pessimistic and awkward person.i hardly make any friends.in high school,most of them look at me like i'm some kinda freak because i'm not trying to blend in and i'm anxious.but,as long as you have at least one good friend,you have a reason to be happy.and worked out for me,kinda,i try to point out my good side and think about that.try it,i'm sure that everyone has a good side :)

Best Answer

You think too much. You're too passive, you're probably stuck in your comfort zone where you over analyze everything while you let your anxieties prevent you from doing whatever it is you want to do. I'm not making fun of you, but this is the case with more people than you think.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm already accustomed to the comfort zone, idk how to get out of it.

Best Answer

Keep trying. Maybe you haven't met the right people yet. All things take patience and practice and socializing takes a lot of both.<br />
Don't make the mistake of staying sheltered and keeping the world out - there's so much to do and see! Even if you are a gloomy person, find people that will accept it if you like being gloomy. If not, you can always learn to change into who you want to be.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice :)

Best Answer

That may be the case, but why let that keep you?

Best Answer