I never do this voluntarily, but when my 'fake friend(s)' bug me, even tho they can rarely make me feel happy or better, sometimes just probing their minds in a subliminal fashion can prove to be worthwhile for me.

Best Answer

so you can remember the value of real friends

Best Answer

NO point, leave it and be happy

Best Answer

wish someone would of told me that when i was 19

Best Answer

It's too bad we haven't tried any methods to replace religion in teens to help them take things a little more seriously and start to establish some values. Religion is the absolute wrong way to go about it, but there's no denying it works, in mostly wrong ways. The religious love me when they first meet me, I'm loyal, I listen to everybody, I don't act crudely around people that don't like it, I treat people equally. That is until they find out I want to destroy religion, then they cast me out like a leper. <br />
Teenagers don't understand how important friends are, they waste them over stupid things. Teenagers don't have any values at all, let alone things as sophisticated as loyalty or honor or equality. They normally don't attain those characteristics unless they've been indoctrinated by some god bothering morons.

Best Answer

shut up.. no one even said anything about religion genius.. you are the moron

Best Answer

Not a bright one.

Best Answer

There lies the point! Hope you're wiser now.

Best Answer

i just dont like people

Best Answer

practice for the fake adults of your future

Best Answer

I think you should try to be self-motivated

Best Answer