I know this is an old question but I'd like to hear what u think :) We are born and for most of us the first years of our lives are awesome no worries in the world just playing with our friends having fun. Then we go to school, at first we are all excited but soon we start to hate school. Then we become angry depressed teen agers. At least some of us do ofc we also have those freak of natures who are all perfect students and happy :D yeah then we try to get a job... if you're lucky you'll work for the next 50 years then you retire and after that die. I know this is a complicated question but does life have a meaning?
notperfectbutstillquiteawesome notperfectbutstillquiteawesome 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 2 in Community

But on the way to the exit we meet other living beings, and we create things, and we have pleasurable experiences.

Best Answer

Yes I have had a blast in this life too but when everything goes wrong it's hard to remember those good times...

Best Answer

Yep, and yet, they will probably return.

Best Answer

The difficulty comes from the misunderstanding that life should be always be pleasurable and easy. Our best learning comes from adversity. mx:))

Best Answer

Key word: probably.

Best Answer

Indeed, we can't avoid the painful experiences, we can only decide to adopt a positive attitude, try to improve things and not dwell on misery.

Best Answer

I don't even think about that. There are no answers to that question. I guess each of us either finds some point to their lives or they don't. I just go with the flow.

Best Answer

Experiential learning through existential experience. See how nicely it over-laps, like the circle of life. Your existence enriches the universe so please continue to contribute. Namaste, mx:))

Best Answer

Everything in life is reason, everything, think about it, everything that happens is through some sort of reason, and through action, things are made. thus, the point of life in my opinion is nothing and thus everything which = reason. Nothing happens without a reason, are reason for life, might just be so that something else has a reason. Maybe my reason to live, is so that I can die and my death will cause a reaction is someone else's mind which causes them to make a change and that change is their reason. That change later might cause a problem in society, which then causes someone else reason to live, which is to fix the other persons change, since it doesn't work any more... Maybe my only reason for living is to love someone else... I am here, for someone, we all are, we cant live for ourselves, because if we live like that and never rely on anyone, we wont have an impact, thus being pointless.... So the point of this large message that doesn't make much sense is, we're here, to make a difference in other peoples lives...

Best Answer

I like people who think deeply :) and you do

Best Answer

thank you, my thoughts just get jumbled up and I struggle to explain them...

Best Answer

Survival, procreation, love, comfort, grand kids, retirement, & death

Best Answer

There isn't one, in my opinion. Life is what you make it and nothing more.

Best Answer

Worker bees.

Best Answer

Well, the alternative is a little final...

Best Answer

personally i'm religious so for me the main point of life is to get close to G-d. day to day my point of life is just to keep busy enough to not notice that i don't have one for every minute

Best Answer

There isn't one.

Best Answer

Death and taxes

Best Answer

u. Btw, you wonder alike.

Best Answer

to be happy and make other people be happy?

Best Answer