Duckface96 Duckface96 16-17, M 13 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

To get you to come to one of their shows and actually the "live album" as such no longer really exists as the whole format has changed. Now the live dvds pretty much captures the ball game of the live show and really you can pretty much get anyone you want to see on YouTube today anyway

Best Answer

Some people like the energy of a live performance, but personally, if I wanted to hear all the screaming and yelling during a song, I'd go to the concert. When I listen at home, I don't want to hear a lot of extraneous noise; I want the music without the screaming mob.

Best Answer

So people who can't get to a concert can still have a little bit of the experience?

Best Answer

To hear what a band really sounds like without it all being sweetened up in the studio. I prefer live albums but now I tend to buy the live DVD, may as well see it too.

Best Answer

In Korn's case, to show you how NOT to keep in sync.

Best Answer

katrina kai mobile number

Best Answer

??????????

Best Answer