i wasnt talking to you poeticdiva in my answers or comments, i actually enjoyed your responses
feraldawn feraldawn 31-35, M 11 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Community

Many of my prayers have been answered. I'm sorry you are missing out on this awesomeness

Best Answer

Many of my prayers are answered all the time. Not all of them right away and not necessarily the ones I really want. It is quite possible that you planned out this aggrivation before you came here . Ask our Goddess to shorten your lessons. Also something i have noticed is put a definate timeline on your prayers. Time has totally different meaning on the Other Side so it helps to be specific.

Best Answer

that is so true the lord helps those who help themselves old southern saying

Best Answer

only the truly faithful are capable of answering this question as well as you have. can everybody see this answer? do you understand it? i am not a believer, but your answer was the one i expected the true faithful to provide. thank you

Best Answer

prayer is time away from all daily responsibilities, time for you to find you. I find it clams me down and frees my brain and thoughts from everyday stuff. It also brings me contentment

Best Answer

I had an argument about that with my grandmother today. It doesn't make any sense to me. It's like talking to myself. I don't rely that anymore.

Best Answer

You are short of trust..

Best Answer

Honestly I really am.

Best Answer

and you are short of answering, yet you are quick to comment on someone elses answer. why is that?

Best Answer

Because he meant what he said? Does it mater the length of the comment?

Best Answer

I'm only answering quick because I'm sitting up bored in the hospital.

Best Answer

did you actually read the comment or are you just hastily answering so that you sound right my dear?

Best Answer

Why do you even care that I dont pray or believe that it even works? Im not wasting my time.

Best Answer

Prayer is of greatest help.<br />
that is why all prophets teach Their<br />
followers prayers and how to pray.<br />
More than that, today, Baha'u'llah<br />
reveals a huge Book of Prayers and <br />
Meditations.<br />
Mankind in the future will get greater<br />
and greater help from these divine words.

Best Answer

If you think of prayer as meditation, in can help you find a clear path to act. Its not magic.

Best Answer

Study has shown that, it does do many some good, so just don't do if you don't want to.

Best Answer

its like reverse door knockers huh?.. damn the big guy must get the shites ;)

Best Answer

big guy? no no my friend.. that's where the problem lies.

Best Answer

You say them to ask forgiveness and for him to guide you

Best Answer